Spot of bother in MP servers

Mr_sukebe

Hi, hoping someone here can assist.

I'm trying to join an MP server, but am experiencing some issues.

I'm running 1.5 in VR, trying to join a WW2 server to fly my Spitfire.

Experiencing the following:

- Whilst in the Multiplayer - Select role screen, I can't select the Exit, Disconnect or Briefing buttons. Works fine when not in VR, but none of them operate in VR

- Neither my Spit or FW190 has a working set of guns. The Spit appears to have red bungs in the end of the guns. Tried re-arming, and also ensuring that the firing pin allows firing. I was assuming that it was something in my config, but I can't see anything obvious. I've certainly disabled unlimited ammo, which I thought might be a problem.

Tried a couple of different MP servers, both the same, so it's definitely my config, and not the servers.

Guessing that it's an issue with my config, so I thought I'd ask here before raising a ticket.

Any thoughts?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

No mods.

Using a CH Fighterstick.

I'm absolutely sure that it's not the stick, as it fires fine in single player training missions.

My guess is that I've got something wrong in my config, hence the bungs in my weapons.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

- Whilst in the Multiplayer - Select role screen, I can't select the Exit, Disconnect or Briefing buttons. Works fine when not in VR, but none of them operate in VR
Try pressing <ALT><ENTER> to change the window to full screen mode. That should allow you to click on the Exit, Disconnect and Briefing buttons. This is a common issue with VR. (I have an Oculus and have to do this)

Try pressing <ALT><ENTER> to change the window to full screen mode. That should allow you to click on the Exit, Disconnect and Briefing buttons. This is a common issue with VR. (I have an Oculus and have to do this)

Thanks, that's very much resolved one of my issues. Knew it was because I was being dumb...

Not sure what I've done, but tried another server (thanks RAF), and all is now good.

Most appreciated chaps.