ATC not responding to takeoff and hover check.

Is this bugged or is there a way to get ATC to accept my hover check/takeoff? They clear me to do it but after I do it, they just don't respond or accept that I did it, so the radio menu is stuck on "cancel takeoff" "cancel hover check", because ATC still thinks I'm on the helipads while in reality I'm long gone.

Fly over them open the window and throw a brick at em,.. :P

Do you have the correct radio frequency?

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Yeah, I have the right frequency. Though it only seems to hang with helipads and not airport runways.
There's some kind of old bug (never to be fixed it seems) with the FARPs making them only work one way. If you use ATC for startup and liftoff, you will not be able to use it for azimuth and landing, but if you leave without talking to them you should be able to ask for azimuth and landing permission.

This have been an issue for as long as I can remember, thinking even back in the BS1 days. Some mission makers "corrects" this by placing two FARPs together (i.e. 8 pads) with the same name and frequency. Then one can use one of them for the startup/liftoff and the other for azimuth/landing. Will be two instances in the radio menue though.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

broken since BS2

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.