KA 50 group wanted

Aries101

Hello all

My last thread where i look for squadron got too messed up so i created this new one if you don't mind. Last couple of weeks I am dedicated to KA 50 and I do enjoy flying it. But here in EU there are no groups that are dedicated to those helicopters, at least not known to me. Therefore I was wondering is here in EU any more Ka 50 solo pilots, who would be interested in flying missions together sometimes or even create group dedicated to Ka 50 ? I sincirelly hope that I am not only one.

Feel free to PM me.

Tommy

Edited by Aries101

If you want to improve beyond casual and want to fly in a multiplayer environment with human ATC, AWACS and JTAC. Then read this ( http://132virtualwing.org/index.php/page/recruiting ) and then apply to 132nd Virtual Wing. Welcome!

i7 8700K | GTX 1080 Ti | 32GB RAM | 500GB M.2 SSD | TIR5 w/ Trackclip Pro | TM Hotas Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder

[sigpic]http://www.132virtualwing.org[/sigpic]

I'd be interested, too, depending on the group of guys and how it goes.

I fly the Ka-50 almost always and usually solo. I did Navy Seabees once upon a time, but flying strictly military-like, I am not very interested...

On Blue Flag server there are opportunities on occasion to fly with the other Red side copters.

I tend to fly late hours and wee early AM New York area time zone (Zulu minus 4 or 5 hours).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well that might be tricky XD...I am GMT +1. My general idea was to form small group so we can do heli missions , i am guessing mostly KA 50's. Hopefully someone will have PC capable of hosting a game. I see a lot of servers where I can hop in in KA 50 but main issue is that it is PVP or good AI so my Cas missions get stopped very abruptly. I am usually making my own missions and fly them. last one I made small ammo bunker site guarded by sams (not sure now which I picked XD but ones with shorter range) and some tanks as well to be taken down by KA 50 , hopefully in flight or two.

For potential squad leaders, I wanna point out again that I do not plan to join any squad with "test" reguirements to do something. I like to practise and learn as anyone else but this is a game after all and I plan to have fun. Skipping missions just cos I did not passed some test is not fun. SO any less serious group EU based that could use support of KA 50 I would love to join if you are on the fun side.

Well I am guessing that you understand what i am seeking.

Edited by Aries101

Sounds interesting and you just described what would be my points for a casual flying group as well:Forming a pool of Ka-pilots. Flying for fun, learning and teaching ourselves the neccessary skills for surviving in the virtual sky.

Let‘s give it a shot?

Besides of your engagement, so far I know of these Squadrons (GMT+1) which might met your expectations:

Gamestar-Staffel "Serious Uglies"​

Spare Time Pilots

Sorry that I don‘t have their official web-links handy.