Neutral coalition question

paco2002

So you want to fly a sightseeing route in a warzone? doesn't work that way;D

No but you could want to fly say Oman trying to keep UAE and Irani aircraft from their airspace while still having UAE/Coalition vs Iran etc.

There are many a reason for a 'third' faction to be in and to be flyable. Neutrals aren't showing up full stop in multiplayer.

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

UN works that way :D

I laughed way harder than I should :megalol:

• Like 1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

There are no neutrals in a war, although they seem to be doing nothing they are there for a reason and out of some interest, so they are not neutral.

I survived one war (wont say which one, doesn't rly matter, and don't want politics) there was few nations involved and UN, UN supposed to be neutral there which turned out to be wrong, later on NATO got involved etc...

So neutrals in a war zone? stories for little children.

There are no neutrals in a war, although they seem to be doing nothing they are there for a reason and out of some interest, so they are not neutral.

I survived one war (wont say which one, doesn't rly matter, and don't want politics) there was few nations involved and UN, UN supposed to be neutral there which turned out to be wrong, later on NATO got involved etc...

What about a neighbouring country or region that remained neutral or when fighting an insurgency etc...

There are plenty hypothetical scenarios where a neutral party could be in the same vicinity where there is conflict.

In any case, what's the harm in having it as an option for mission makers to use?

...and that, children, is how airliners get shot down accidentally for being nearby.

Neutral faction is an excellent addition. It will force players to respect RoE such as positive ID, bringing more realistic challenges to the game. It will make scenarios richer (bringing them closer to what’s possible in, say, Command Modern Operations).

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

Neutral faction is an excellent addition. It will force players to respect RoE such as positive ID, bringing more realistic challenges to the game. It will make scenarios richer (bringing them closer to what’s possible in, say, Command Modern Operations).

:thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

:thumbup: