Mags off combustion?

Mags off engine turnover it sounds like combustion. It doesn't run thankfully (for long).

Corresponding manifold drop vs no drop when just cranking. My guess is combustion.

I know on a hot engine this might happen with primer and fuel, didn't know about a cold engine. Happy to be told otherwise due to special mags or etc. but I'm assuming its a bug.

Maglessfire 2 is better as I show both primer and crank (combustion) and no primer and crank (no combustion and no corresponding manifold change).

maglessfire.trk

maglessfire2.trk

Mags off engine turnover it sounds like combustion. It doesn't run thankfully (for long).

Corresponding manifold drop vs no drop when just cranking. My guess is combustion.

I know on a hot engine this might happen with primer and fuel, didn't know about a cold engine. Happy to be told otherwise due to special mags or etc. but I'm assuming its a bug.

Maglessfire 2 is better as I show both primer and crank (combustion) and no primer and crank (no combustion and no corresponding manifold change).

Probably starter switch contain booster coil switch too, which provide ignition during start up.

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Probably starter switch contain booster coil switch too, which provide ignition during start up.

I did a quick search through the DCS manual before posting this and found nothing of the like, looking through an actual manual as well which I imagine has it hidden in there somewhere.

It would make sense though if that was the cause. Especially because you can run the engine off the engage switch up to about ~1600 RPM.

Probably deserves a move to the "not a bug section" lol.