CAS Page planned?

FightsOn

It was almost certainly added before our hornets software. Afaik it came about with Digital Communication System (DCS), which was afc269. Afc269 came into effect at the same time as afc270, which is MIDS.

In addition there is a document from 2002 detailing the transferal of CAS briefs over DCS.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

It was almost certainly added before our hornets software. Afaik it came about with Digital Communication System (DCS), which was afc269. Afc269 came into effect at the same time as afc270, which is MIDS.

In addition there is a document from 2002 detailing the transferal of CAS briefs over DCS.

Yeah, I think there’s sufficient evidence that it was a capability for our era of Hornet. It depends whether ED feels they have the depth of technical docs to support it.

I’ve changed my mind on this, it would be an awesome addition. The argument from us need to be that it’s implementation will enrich many modules...... A10c II could benefit from VMF coding as well and F-16 has a similar thing with IDM CAS messages.

Yeah, I think there’s sufficient evidence that it was a capability for our era of Hornet. It depends whether ED feels they have the depth of technical docs to support it.

I’ve changed my mind on this, it would be an awesome addition. The argument from us need to be that it’s implementation will enrich many modules...... A10c II could benefit from VMF coding as well and F-16 has a similar thing with IDM CAS messages.

Why does there need to be an argument from us? Its a huge part of the hornet we are modelling, that's the only argument needed.

But, each time this is brought up ED say nothing. Perhaps this time, please ED, we can get a yes/no.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

Why does there need to be an argument from us? Its a huge part of the hornet we are modelling, that's the only argument needed.

But, each time this is brought up ED say nothing. Perhaps this time, please ED, we can get a yes/no.

Well yes, the persuasion or argument is needed because they’ve so far ignored every comment on the issue.....