Cobra847

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that looks so awesome!

Can't wait for it, 28/11 is also my birthday! Haha

:)

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mjolnir strikes on 28.11.2016 - This could be interpreted as a release date to some.

Cobra, would it be possible to clarify what happens on the 28th of November? Does this date only include a twitch stream or something more?

Edit: Also really great work on the video, love those RB 04's.

Cobra, would it be possible to clarify what happens on the 28th of November? Does this date only include a twitch stream or something more?

:doh: you may as well ask a magician to open up his sleeves. drama and suspense are essential elements of showmanship.

a month's wait isn't going to kill you, just wait and see.

Edited by probad

För helvete..

Fabulous! :)

:thumbup:

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

rb 04 spotted

Wow, does that mean that the next unannounced project by LNS is gonna be a Viggen? Didn't see that coming. :P

I hope on 28.11 we will finally see an official announcement of what airplane LNS was working so secretly after MiG-21, maybe even a couple of screenshots and a chance of preorder the beta.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro