Help with the Radar

atazar

I used to use a tactic on public servers where I flew in the mountains with the radar off to hunt enemies visually without revealing my position. When he had something visual, he activated the radar with the ACM mode and made a quick identification of two seconds before attacking if the contact was a diamond. Now this is not possible, since all blocked contacts less than ten miles in visual with the ACM appear as unknown. Too risky to launch a missile at the risk of shooting down allies. This makes us lose very valuable seconds in the decision making and leaves us in inferiority in front of the stealthy Mirage, which always turns off the radar between the mountains to attack in silence.

I would like to know if in the future we will retrieve that automatic identification ACM. Forgive my English. Thank you.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H