Weird sound??

Weird. I was so sure somebody already had answered that back when I posted that question a month ago (yes you're kinda late with your explanation xD )

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

aaaaah it was on page 2, "msalama Message has been deleted. Reason: 1.2"

that was the reply xD But you couldn't know, np.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Huh? You said you never asked the question when you did, and now refer to a deleted post that had nothing to do with your asking. You smoking something funny there or what, because you make absolutely no sense whatsoever?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Well sorry, then maybe sb. wrote to me in private what POH means or I googled it, but explaining an abbreviation in a forum thread a month later really isn't the way to go, Hawker xD

"mocking" ??? what... I mean it can be exected that I somehow found out after a few days.

And what's a "Flasher" ?

:doh:

Alright then, the next time I see you ask a question and it has been a few days I will just assume you found out yourself and not answer, or give you the always-helpful 'look at all manuals!' reply then as well.

Previously I was right with you on the idea of 'just asking a quick question on the forums rather than reading 800 pages of manual'.

Either way, that better conclude my involvement with this thread.