Napalm?

Explosion, burn time, destroy object.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

Problem for your question was that it was too vague. What do you mean "come up with"? Create new weapon with Napalm characteristics? Or modify existing? You CAN modify existing weapon to look like Napalm. KMGU Dispensers would be good candidate to modify. You'd also have to edit the weapons lua files to adjust damage. To declare new weapon... not even sure if that is possible. But all these are complex enough to be covered on forum post.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

OOOooooooo ... now if we could just add the BK90 effect to the MK-77 firebomb and try with the A4 Mod ... how hard would it be to do that? just the effects and keep the warhead ... can't be that hard. I added a github request on the A4 to see if they could do something for it 🙂 .

Edited by DoctorNo
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/22/2021 at 8:18 PM, DoctorNo said:

OOOooooooo ... now if we could just add the BK90 effect to the MK-77 firebomb and try with the A4 Mod ... how hard would it be to do that? just the effects and keep the warhead ... can't be that hard. I added a github request on the A4 to see if they could do something for it 🙂 .

technically its easy, and no one needs burning people, but the fire effect should be visible. Else you could also state that the whole cloud thing is just eating memory and too complicated (i guess it was more complicated to build those nice clouds...)