No pylons flight model?

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Just wonder if the no pylons FM (or whatever pylon is removed config) is already included at this point or is not yet in?...the plane feels slightly different but not sure if just placebo...would be nice to have an official info about this...finally would like to ask ED an, as detailed as possible, info in the patch notes regarding the FM in particular so we all are awared of how it changes and evolves.

Thanks!!:)

Take a look at my MODS here

when the option to remove pylons was introduced revently, Wags reported that currently there is no effect on the FM. At the momemt it is a pure visual thing. That will change though, of course but I haven‘t seen a timeline.

test it by only removing pylons on a single side and see if the nose pulls to the side with pylons

Yeah, I can test that but I guess that the weight of the pylons is already take into account, otherwise it wont make sense to fly with them without their weight...is the drag and aerodynamic effects what Im interested the most but yeah, I will try this :thumbup:

when the option to remove pylons was introduced revently, Wags reported that currently there is no effect on the FM. At the momemt it is a pure visual thing. That will change though, of course but I haven‘t seen a timeline.

Yeah, you are right, thats why I wnodered if there has been any improvement in this regard.

Hope we get news asap.

thanks!

Take a look at my MODS here