Profile for Logitech x56

Hello, there, and welcome in this Community as first.

Good question this yours, mate... there should be something in its proper installation folder, IIRC.

I'm getting prepared to create mine own, trying to follow as close as I can those comands and switches reported in the guide.

So... anyway it goes, my custom preferences' matter apart, I mean, better safe than sorry. ;)

With best regards.

Hi there

Is there a profile i can download for the viper for the x56?

Here's mine. It says F-18 but I use the same profile for both. Some are mapped to the UI layer in DCS (VR zoom and chat) that aren't included in the .lua files. Also I use the pinky switch as a modifier. .lua files are my DCS bindings and inside the .zip is my logitech .pro file for my X56 setup. Trigger is guns, pinky + trigger is wpn release.

X56 H.O.T.A.S. Stick {065B1B10-88F1-11e8-8001-444553540000}.diff.lua

X56 H.O.T.A.S. Throttle {065D8C10-88F1-11e8-800B-444553540000}.diff.lua

f-18.zip

Edited by ZoSo

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

Yes. You can edit my profiles however you like. I use mode 2 pinky paddle switch to center my vr. You can change it to center trackir in the trackir software. In mode 1 pinky paddle cues voice attack for me. Afaik nothing operates on trigger first detent so it is not bound. I’ve only had this module for 2 days so I’m sure my profile will change a little.

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

Here's mine. It says F-18 but I use the same profile for both. Some are mapped to the UI layer in DCS (VR zoom and chat) that aren't included in the .lua files. Also I use the pinky switch as a modifier. .lua files are my DCS bindings and inside the .zip is my logitech .pro file for my X56 setup. Trigger is guns, pinky + trigger is wpn release.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks a lot for sharing your hard work, mate.

It's appreciated and will come out most useful for sure.

With best regards.