Eye Candy 2014

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be that was the "something" he didn't like? :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

It isn't. Nothing "standard" about that really, it's a practice single engine go around, most likely an OCU trainee. Normally go arounds require neither reheat or gear retraction when remaining in the pattern.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Because the original mesh was for LockOn FC2 and ported to DCS and not good enough quality in our eyes.

With DCS2 we can achieve much more with the graphics quality and therefore the model needs to be up to the job, especially with VR systems like the Rift.

Yes cockpit is being completely remodelled also.

Thanks,

Chris.

Just a quick question.

Are the shots from last year for the typhoon you guys are currently working on or is it an older model your talking about.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

This one needs to stay under wraps for a little while longer, sorry ;)

That has all the sounds of "We're waiting on EDGE to REALLY showoff the new model"

Totally my own guess mind you, but that is also encouraging as they wouldn't delay at this point unless EDGE was somewhere near release...

Here's hoping!

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

• 4 weeks later...

Despite having MANY DCS modules the Typhoon is going to be Day one buy.

Also probably the only module in which I can really perform, without even glancing at the manual cover! :D

Go VEAO!

PS: I'd still need the time to make a TARGET profile to convert the TM Warthog into the Typhoon HOTAS... :/

PS: I'd still need the time to make a TARGET profile to convert the TM Warthog into the Typhoon HOTAS... :/

Which you will immediately share with the community before even starting the engines, of course! :D

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

hey Ells, its summer, you promised us something :)

With the rain pouring down outside my window right now I'd have to disagree that it's summer...well ok maybe a British summer it is lol

I'm just waiting to get the new external model form the mesh artist then I can do some renders.

He's sent me some but they are basic Maya ones and not looking that pretty for the skill he's used in the model which is outstanding.

With the rain pouring down outside my window right now I'd have to disagree that it's summer...well ok maybe a British summer it is lol

I'm just waiting to get the new external model form the mesh artist then I can do some renders.

He's sent me some but they are basic Maya ones and not looking that pretty for the skill he's used in the model which is outstanding.

It's glorious up here today, feels more like Spain! Still, surely the rain down there means more work gets done... And that is good for us lot. :thumbup:

OT, but any news on whether the Tucano is confirmed or not yet? It gets lost beneath the Typhoon talk of course but I'm excited for it none the less.

[sIGPIC]sigpic67951_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

With the rain pouring down outside my window right now I'd have to disagree that it's summer...well ok maybe a British summer.

He says: "summer is coming" - She: "Yep, rain feels warmer!"

uploadfromtaptalk1434123031624.thumb.jpg.ae0eb84d30e1f6b4a7bed3deaf33e60d.jpg

Shagrat