F-14: Issue with the gear

jef32

HI

I don't know what happens, but since yesterday, when I take off from some carriers, when I want to raise the landing gear, one of the gears don't raise ( often the right main gear). I try several times but it seems to have a fail. I haven't the issue with a take-off from runway and not with all carriers.

Some help ??

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Are you using re-heat when taking off? could be exceeding the gear limit speed and causing damage...

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel i5-9600k OC 5 Ghz | RTX 2080 |VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB DDR 4 OC 3200

Hotas Warthog | Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR 4

I confirm, I use the re-heat. I will try without and I'll tell after .

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

No, it's the same ! I've tried without afterburner and it's the same. The more strange, is that before yesterday, I havn't this issue and it was no update since .

Out of curiosity, what is your loadout and which catapult are you using (3 or 4 possibly?)?

It was that. Effectivly I used the 4. But on some carriers, even with catapult 1 ( The Eisenhower or the G Bush ) I have the issue. Not with the Stennis or Ronald Reagan except on catapult 4. So it was an issue with the carriers that I used. I've saved the mission with the Ronald reagan on catapult 1 and it's OK now !

I confirm:

I use mods. You can find them in the ED "user's files" part of their website.