A-10A flying and maneuvering

simapajik

Hello. I am flying and maneuvering with the A-10A FC3. Super warliner on the whole. Lots of options. I think the A-10A FC3 is less manoeuvrable even if it is empty. I watch the video from the demo and I see that the warliner is quite maneuverable for the fact that it is not a fighter. Certainly it would be good to consider the dynamics of the airplane. I tried any axis settings. Turns at different speeds. I am sure that the dynamics of the aircraft is far from a real warliner.:pilotfly:

123.trk

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello. I am flying and maneuvering with the A-10A FC3. Super warliner on the whole. Lots of options. I think the A-10A FC3 is less manoeuvrable even if it is empty. I watch the video from the demo and I see that the warliner is quite maneuverable for the fact that it is not a fighter. Certainly it would be good to consider the dynamics of the airplane. I tried any axis settings. Turns at different speeds. I am sure that the dynamics of the aircraft is far from a real warliner.:pilotfly:

You are both too slow and too heavy due to too much fuel. Try fuel 35-40% fuel and speed around 320 as a starting point and it'll match closely.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

thank you for answer

Yes I tried fuel with 20 percent. It seems that the angle of attack is now lower and more manageable. The aircraft is still slow in maneuverability. I watched a real A-10 in the cockpit video. The aircraft flew in horizontal flight. The pilot moved the lever fully to the left and the aircraft turned 90 degrees wing down. I measured and the aircraft turned in a horizontal position 90 degrees in 0.66 seconds. I tried in DCS and the time was at least 86 seconds. I think flight has a slower response in flight dynamics.

The aircraft on the video is significantly more agile.

<White Tiger>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]