• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 6th 19:00zulu

BLUE BRIEFING

At 104th Teamspeak-> Phoenix Lounge

Thank you. S!

I wish you all a happy new year with helth and prosperity to you and to your families.

104th_Tiger

Man, your briefings are a nightmare to the enemy! We saw the impact of that in the Su-33 vs F-18 event :)

Therefore, as a Red GCI, I offer a briefing for Red only, on the same day of the event (can't do it any time earlier), 30 minutes prior to the official briefing.

So Red, let's meet on the 12th of January at 1800 zulu in the Cold War 1947 - 1991 TeamSpeak channel:158.69.122.193

Hope to see you there!

NOTE:

We still need a GCI for Blue. I hope someone will sign up for that.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I just started the next wave of my "subliminal" social media promotion for the event. Let's see if we get a couple more pilots or even a blue GCI this way.

:thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

PitbullVicious + Pantzman - SA 342L

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

If you're 'new to mp' friendly, sign me up!

Jackal - Mi-8

Everyone's welcome, buddy. It's a tournament, all it is :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Even if all the Hueys are taken, you can still sign up for it! There is always at least one player who will have to withdraw for some reason. That's normal for all the events here.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Prophet - Gazelle L

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

i can take out the mi8 instead of a huey is you need you need to balance =]

It's ok. On the day of the event, we'll see if balancing is needed. Thanks!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I've got a question regarding the win condition. Is the match over once one side owns all airfields or is there gonna be a point system like in round 1&2 or is the win condition the complete elimination of the oponent?

The points system was experimental. It was ok, but I'd rather not use it now. Maybe some time in the future.

2 airbases can be captured. If one team captures both then obviously they're the winners. If each captures one airbase, then it's a draw. If that's the case and one team significantly destroys more helicopters of the other team, then you could say they have at least dominated the aerial battles. Maybe even won.

Top priority is having fun!

Maybe I will switch to BLUE GCI it will be a last moment decision.

Thanks, buddy! Now that you have said that, no one will step in for Blue GCI :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments