Release of new Virtual Panel v.1.2.1!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup-works with both. Also, I believe Mnemonic mentioned they are working on an A-10 VP, so that's something to look forward to.

Edit, also you may want to check out TouchBuddy. You can use the RWR module to have a western style RWR on a second monitor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The touch buddy RWR is an awesome mod, not sure if it is MP friendly or not though? I havent had time to look at setting it up on my new Rig.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 2 weeks later...

ok.. strange question ..

Is there any way to get the gauges from BSVP to be extracted and placed into LOVP to replace those gauges?

The Gauges in BSVP match closer to the L-39 then the current LOVP gauges..

or could I extract these and write new scripting for the additional gauges I would be needing?

Thanks..

Sinister

Virtual Patriots Jet Team / Patriots Jet Team

for some reason I cannot get Lovp to work with in multiplayer.. it works just fine in single player.. but nothing in mutiplayer on 2 monitors one pc...

am I overlooking something?

i dont think of bothering with host ip stuff because its on one computer..

this is in FC2 with the lua.

• 2 months later...
for some reason I cannot get Lovp to work with in multiplayer.. it works just fine in single player.. but nothing in mutiplayer on 2 monitors one pc...

am I overlooking something?

i dont think of bothering with host ip stuff because its on one computer..

this is in FC2 with the lua.

I suppose you have "EnableExportScript = false" in config.lua on host PC.

• 4 months later...

hello guys,

seems bit complicated to install, so i am seaching a simple way to export my mfd over a touchbuddy dedicatet second screen.

using Easy Monitor Configurator

as EMC export the MFD always at the same place, i would like to design MFD frames including touch butons around those exported screens.

actually, EMC works well to export my two MFD the problem is that these screens are on a layer covered by touchbuddy layer.

so two questions :

is it possible to create a .TGA bakground file in touchbuddy to see my mfd exported through

touchbuddy grafics.

if not, is it possible to decide that A10 DSC is on a layer over touchbuddy.

thanks for your answers.

• 4 weeks later...

After reading the whole 24 pages I still can not let LOVP work. So let me be clear:

This is what you get when you open the downloaded file. Not yet changed:

-- 2) Socket
 dofile "lua.lua"
 socket = require("socket")
 host = host or "localhost"
 port = port or 8080
 c = socket.try(socket.connect(host, port)) -- connect to the listener socket
 c:setoption("tcp-nodelay",true) -- set immediate transmission mode

What have to be changed if i use LOVP on the same pc wich i fly lock on FC 2 with? If i let it be like its above, it will not connect. But if i change the LOCALHOST text in to me IP adress. It also dont work....

What is the right code i need to let LOVP connect? :huh:

Thanks in advanced,

Thomas:D

I solved the problem, i searched for over 5 hours and found the good script :D

If you want to use LOVP with FC2 ( in my case)

-install lockon 1.1

-install lockon flamming cliffs 2

-install the patch 1.1.2B

-use the config file you get from the download.

-but not the export file from the download; you need this one http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOFC2/Export.lua (i found it here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=906037&postcount=189)

-when you downloaded the export file, put in in the export folder under config.

-IMPORTANT: if you run LOVP and FC2 on the same pc, dont change anything in the export file. Leave it how you downloaded it :P

- if you use it with a second pc you propably have to set an ip, i dont know.

It works for me now :D i gonna build me small center panel now :D

• 2 months later...

Can i write here in russian pllz ?

Могу я тут по русски написать?

Если коротко Мнемоник, скажи пожалуйста..

Я сейчас осваиваю Су25.Очень интересный самолет, на мой взгляд приятнее и удобнее чем Тешка.

Но там очень неудобно расположены приборы на которых указано текущее выбранное оружие на пилонах,его запас, а так же панель управления авиабомбами ( там где выбор засечки времени и тд).

Возможно ли это вывести на второй монитор ?

У меня есть второй, и он тупо простаивает, хотя могу запросто подключить.

Я так понимаю это виртуал панель для этого?

Я просто не разобрался, там никакого риадми или мануала вроде не нашел.

Спасибо заранее за ответ.

А также уже освоил Су25Т, и нет ли возможности поставить как то Шквал на второй монитор? Было бы очень удобно. Да и просто реалистично, поставил бы его справа от себя как в реале, была бы сказка.

• 6 months later...

Hi somebody can explaim me how can I make a right install. I find that so complicated with script and others things. I have the FC2 but why is so complicated adapted this program to the FC2?? How can I use the export script?? when I save that from internet it is saved like .txt so I dont know if that is going good.

Thax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 7 months later...

LOVP now work with FC3 and DCS World v.1.2.1!

Use following steps to install.

Download LOVP v.1.3 here:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOVP_v13p.zip

Instruction on how to setup LOVP for network can be found here:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/

Use this export script during setup:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOFC3/Export.lua

First post also updated with new link.

Enjoy!

First of all, Mnemonic, thank you for a great utility. I am running it in networked mode.

LOVP works great with the MiG-29 and Su-27 in FC3, but when I load the A-10C the export script causes the mission to crash and kick back to the main UI.

This happened when LOVP was not loaded, and only went away when I reverted to my old export script.

• 1 month later...
First of all, Mnemonic, thank you for a great utility. I am running it in networked mode.

LOVP works great with the MiG-29 and Su-27 in FC3, but when I load the A-10C the export script causes the mission to crash and kick back to the main UI.

This happened when LOVP was not loaded, and only went away when I reverted to my old export script.

Exact same thing happened to me using FC3...too bad I really like LOVP.

Is there a fix?

win 7/64bit

Edited by fitness88

Export script for communication between DCS World and LOVP should be modified in order to be able to handle A-10C, BS2 and FC3 at the same time, so far only FC3 aircrafts are supported by this script. Hopefully I will take a look at the script in next few weeks.

Export script for communication between DCS World and LOVP should be modified in order to be able to handle A-10C, BS2 and FC3 at the same time, so far only FC3 aircrafts are supported by this script. Hopefully I will take a look at the script in next few weeks.

I use LOVP with FC3 with no problem until I reboot the computer. That is when FC3 'stops responding'. When I put back the original Export.lua all works ok. If I then replace the original Export.lua back to the LOVP Export.lua all will be ok and I can once again use LOVP...until the next reboot. Apparently the FC3 files are being verified when ever there is a reboot. However you can still use LOVP till Mnemonic rewrites the script by changing out to the original Export.lua file before each reboot then putting back the LOVP Export.lua after the reboot...I know it's not what we want but it is a tempoary work around.

Remember: Once FC3 files have been changed to LOVP files, LOVP must always be open before launching to avoid 'stops responding'.

Edited by fitness88

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...