Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

It’ll get crazier when it gets the new cockpit!

If that's what's causing Red to outnumber Blue then I hope the F-5 will get the same treat ASAP. I'm kinda used to being outnumbered all the time flying Red planes only. Miss that feeling :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hello Alpenwolf, I have been AFK for 5 or 6 months. I am happy to be back with some fun. Quick question, have something happen during the last few update with the Aim 9? I can't hit anything now.

Welcome back!

Not that I know of. I don't recall anyone reporting any AIM-9 issues lately.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Hello Alpenwolf, I have been AFK for 5 or 6 months. I am happy to be back with some fun. Quick question, have something happen during the last few update with the Aim 9? I can't hit anything now.

Seem to be hitting/missing as it should be.

@Alpenwolf the server seem to be down.

150622164331-kim-jong-un-female-fighter-pilots-1-super-169.jpg

Supreme leader

@Alpenwolf the server seem to be down.

It's not. It's been running smoothly actually without any problems. Sometimes it doesn't appear on the list and sometimes even connecting via IP doesn't work. Just restart the game.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server is hidden again ;(

You can connect through IP. But since no one can see it no one will connect ;(

Server restarted.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Server Announcement:

As many of you already know, I run the server on my own. Only together with your donations this server stays active. It costs about 70 $ a month. I pay 20 $ and the rest is hopefully gathered through donations. Over the last 3-4 months it's been rather rare with any monetary help. Had a friend announcing that last week on youtube through his account and so far 1 person has generously responded.

Please, remember this money is for the server alone and NEVER for anything else!

If e.g. 50 people donated 1 $ each per month, the server will remain active.

Or 25 with 2 $ each, or any other option. So 1 or 2 $ each per month is doable, or at least I hope so.

Thanks to all the donators so far without whom the server would've gone offline long time ago. Bless you, gents!

Donate via PayPal to: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

cR3nF1k.png

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Is it meant that on the mission "catch me if you can" is it soppose to be dark?

Towards the end of the mission, yes.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Now will be again a hard time for the server... Since the f16 will bind them for a time...

At least I hope I am wrong and people will still fly the good old cold war machines

Gesendet von meinem SNE-LX1 mit Tapatalk

sigpic.png.4d2403c54e341ae5cf45e3309e87cb2c.png

Missions have been updated. Some have restricted weapons, and some allow every weapon except for the Nukes.

I'll figure out a mission where 2-4 Nuke bombs can and should be used.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Hi,

is this server usually online 24/7 or only during certain times ? I'm on open beta and its usually not appearing in the server list for me and when I try to connect via IP . I get a "server is offline" message.

Kind regards,

Snappy

Hi,

is this server usually online 24/7 or only during certain times ? I'm on open beta and its usually not appearing in the server list for me and when I try to connect via IP . I get a "server is offline" message.

Kind regards,

Snappy

It's always online. And you can always connect via IP if it's not on the list. However, some players seem to have a problem with connecting via IP. To solve the issue, I simply restart the server when no one's online.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

• 2 weeks later...