Code for FC2

R-22

I tried to But FC2, without success.

I E-Mailed and the response said "We no Longer sell FC2".

Was Advised that Maybe someone from the FORUM could Provide Me the CODE.

My Machine is XP & meets the Hardware requirements.

I can't afford to Upgrade High enough for the DCS series right Now.

I'm no Freeloader! Just want to get back in touch with Flight Sim.

Can forward E-Mail Response from Support@Eagle.R.U. if it would help.

I tried to But FC2, without success.

I E-Mailed and the response said "We no Longer sell FC2".

Was Advised that Maybe someone from the FORUM could Provide Me the CODE.

Can forward E-Mail Response from Support@Eagle.R.U. if it would help.

You can download the english version of FC2 here:

http://lockon.co.uk/en/downloads/software/lock_on_flaming_cliffs_2_english/

However, it still requires online activation.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Edited for a better explanation.

I have downloaded & Installed it BUT ACTIVATION is a problem.

I tried to BUY FC2, without success.

I E-Mailed them about the VISA not working and the response said "We no Longer sell FC2".

Was also Advised that Maybe someone from the FORUM could Provide Me with the Activation-CODE.

Can forward the E-Mail Response from Support@Eagle.R.U. if it would help.

TKX for the reply GOLF.

Hi R-22

now I understand your dilemma. You would have to find somebody who gives away his purchased activation code and who will not play FC2 anymore.

Technically, duplicate activations (two installations on different computers using the same activation code) is not possible. Each FC2 installation generates it's own "signature" based on the hardware and software combination, which - as far as I know - is transmitted back online in the activation process. Changing of major parts of the computer hardware requires a new activation. This limitation was intended to counter software piracy and to deny multiple activations of FC2 based on the same purchased code.

So, again, I could sent you my code that I bought, but that would not help you as long as I have my FC2 installation activated. You see the problem?

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

I thought i was kinda WONKY what they suggested.

1-someone not playing the game won't be reading in this forum.

2-if it's not for sale, why not release the activation security?

Thanks for getting back to me, I did read about the Activation security &

really didn't think this request would FLY. Too Bad Looks like a nice SIM.

AFAIK, it can still be purchased, just not from ED.

Currently, the offers on Amazon are over priced but it is available.

I recently moved, and I am currently out of town, so all of my files and disks are not accessible at the moment, but when I get home {tomorrow) I will see if I can find my serial number records since I believe that I have at least two keys for FC2. They are probably missing 1 or 2 activations but if I can find them I will happily give one to you.

Give me through the weekend before you give up, please.

:santa:

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I believe FC3 activations regenerate over time. Something like one per month. This is the case it all ED licenses I believe.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

I believe FC3 activations regenerate over time. Something like one per month. This is the case it all ED licenses I believe.

The replenishment doesn't quite work that way. You get a new activation 30 days after you use the last one. No more new activations are issued until you, again, use that last activation, returning your activation count to zero. Once your activation count reaches zero, it will never be higher than one. However, this does, in effect, give you endless activations.

However, I am not certain that the replenishment process works on FC2. On the bright side, AFAIK, in the case of BS1, ED has provided new activations to users that have used all of them. One way or another, ED appears to be willing to ensure that you can always use the product, provided that you have a valid key.

EDIT: @R-22 I have returned home this evening but it might be a day before I can seriously look for that key. I am looking for a paper copy of an Excel file, since the soft copy is on a server that I have not had a chance to set up since moving to a new house a few weeks ago. So please bear with me. :)

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Success!!! Check your PMs R-22.

Note: A good filing system, in both soft and hard copy, makes for a smoother life!! I maybe a bit anal but I can find almost everything I own. :D

Edited by cichlidfan
  • Like 1

:thumbsup: