Su-25 videos and Photos

pepin1234

• 1 month later...

Muy personal opinion, is a non sense use the Su-25 for A-A targets. Too slow, not enough maneuverability, to run away or defensive maneuvers in an offensive mission attack.

Probably Yak-130 can do better for A-A in this case. Too mush for a CAS killer like this.

Edited by pepin1234

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:megalol: Watching this video, I actually tried to change the view with my track IR, got upset that it was not working, before I realize what I was doing...

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, i'm looking for a training video from a gopro on a Su-25T, i think it's an ukranian plane but not sure. They are firing on training target on sea and on land. Do you remember anything ? Thank's.

• 3 weeks later...

Check the stick movement at 0:07, if we had that in DCS we all would think the flight model was wrong and we all would be wrong.

https://youtu.be/b-06s8EtPYI?t=7s

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

with more dead zone and higher curvative settings balance may help us but a developer recommendation would be more helpfull.

I don't understand, what do you mean?

To whom it may concern,

I don't understand, what do you mean?

sorry, I mean he is moving the elevator controller a lot to keep the straight flight.

dcs default settings are too sensitive, we need to make corrections with dead zone and curvative settings.

I dont think its about flight dynamics.

Edited by archer86

sorry, I mean he is moving the elevator controller a lot to keep the straight flight.

dcs default settings are too sensitive, we need to make corrections with dead zone and curvative settings.

I dont think its about flight dynamics.

I do not think its about flight dynamics neither. I'm also happy with the way SU-25 and 25T controls work and have worked in DCS.

I was just making fun about the fact that if we had to fly like that in DCS, many of us would think something is wrong. There to many things we do not know about the video to make a comparison nor say anything is wrong in the current SU-25 controls. Not the same versions, we don't know if the pilot is simply overreacting (may be the way he flies) it could be weather/wind, etc.

I think this is the take off and landing from that same flight

To whom it may concern,

• 1 month later...