Official Thrustmaster Prize Giveaway for Western Europe

Ells228

Well, sucks to be an American (something I'm starting to say everyday now).

Maybe they'll make joysticks affordable one day...

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

Competition entry is now closed. Good luck to all entrants and the winners will be announced in the next few days.

Wolfie, keep an eye out for future comps by The Virtual Thunderbirds as they are US based.

We are also hoping our next comp will be worldwide.

Ells.

Winners of the Thrustmaster competition have been picked at random by computer and are in the process of being notified.

Once they have acknowledged we will post up details of who won.

Thank you for taking part in our competition and we hope to have many more in the future.

RED2|Ells

Congratulations to the winners.

dito

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

The Virtual Red Arrows and Thrustmaster are pleased to announce the winners of the HOTAS Warthog competition.

The winners are:

3rd place: (361) - Julien Nassel

2nd place: (9) - Sydney 'Tango' Christen

1st place: (120) - Michael Spike Theobald

The numbers in brackets represent the random number picked by our computer from the list of 471 entrants.

The prizes they will receive are:

1st Prize - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + MFD Cougar Pack + 3 hours private flight instruction from a VRA pilot.

2nd Prize - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + 1 hour private flight instruction from a VRA pilot + 1 copy of DCS:A-10C.

3rd Prize - MFD Cougar Pack + 1 copy of DCS:A-10C.

Thank you to everyone that entered the competition and we wish you luck in the next one.

RED2|Ells

again congrats to the winners...and much fun while flying :joystick::pilotfly::thumbup:

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective