what is DCS: NS430

Abburo

will we have to buy this module for each plane?

for example, when uh-1 support comes, will we have to pay another 15 usd for it too?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

will we have to pay another 15 usd for it too?

Can't see that happening.

Today's patch made the Garmin compatible with v1.5b, but how about us NTTR guys? Is it supported yet?

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• ED Team
Can't see that happening.

Today's patch made the Garmin compatible with v1.5b, but how about us NTTR guys? Is it supported yet?

All in good time, we will have to wait for a patch for 2.1 :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

More info to come on support for other modules will come later.

for free?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

So whats the deal now? I downloaded the update and I am eager to try this out, unable to find it anywere ingame nor on the site.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

So does anybody else have trouble aquiring this?

For me it says that it requires another product, even though I have the Mi-8. Bought it back in the day when it still was in open beta, perhaps that has something to do with it?

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

More info to come on support for other modules will come later.

Sorry about the nagging but can we get that info pretty soon please? If it is really only for Mi8 15$ is way too steep for me. But if it gets integrated into other modules without making me rebuy it's a different thing.

Bottomline, we really need to know if we are to buy this. I am not buying it on a hint / assumption only to get burned later. I own all DCS modules and adding another 'buy' for a bunch of modules would ruin me. :)