TF-51 3D integration

Deano87

Who else would like to see a proper 3D NS430 integrated where the gunsight would be in the TF-51? Make pleasure flight around the maps a bit more interesting.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• 1 month later...

I thought about this, disappointed at not being able to do any kind of radio navigation with the P-51. It would be fun to have a 'restored' P51 with some modern navigation instruments. But

a) This really shouldn't be a DCS priority.

b) If just flying around for fun, a real substantial terrain (preferably worldwide) is required. Caucasus gets old quick.

A worldwide terrain simply isn't happening unless free user made terrains are allowed. I remember flying MSFS ca 1996, I remember the insane amount of user made terrain that was available. You could choose multiple terrains for the same area, go with the terrain maker you liked best.

Intel Core i7 3630QM @ 2.40GHz (Max Turbo Frequency 3.40 GHz) | 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz | 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M | 447GB KINGSTON SA400S37480G (SATA-2 (SSD))