what is DCS: NS430

Abburo

Its the price of a semi decent bottle of wine ( of which I get through a lot ) so yes you are crazy lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

BUMP..

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Go into the folder for the modules in your main DCS install, each module has a Doc folder, this includes campaigns as well. In there will be manuals and such for you. If you need more detailed instructions, just let me know.

See attached screenshot

That did it thank you.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

paying Belsimtek/ED to rework existing assets

If they add the GPS properly and that entails additional cockpit integration / modification work, then OK, a 15$ price tag per an AC may be justified.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

a-10, su-27 and other planes can load the pre created flight plans on their gps/tad/mfd/abris automatically. why can't this gps do that? creating f/p's would be a torture since most of the waypoints just coordinates, not vor's etc.

and no hsi connection, no nav and com radio feature (i am not sure but i guess i heard this on a video)

so this device can't reflect its potential to dcs.

and now it can show flight plans automatically.

Flight plan automatically transfers from mission editor to NS 430 now.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• 5 months later...

What are the best features of this, does it allow setting markers/how sophisticated/useful is it, in DCS multiplayer? (Can you cooperate better with other Mi-8 pilots/datalink?)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

It's stand-alone navigation using GPS. It can't talk to other units nor communicate outside the aircraft it's installed in.

So, set-up your route in the ME and it'll get transferred into the NS340 on mission start.

If you do get an LZ or other POI you can set this in the NS340 manually and it'll guide you there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 4 months later...
What are the best features of this, does it allow setting markers/how sophisticated/useful is it, in DCS multiplayer? (Can you cooperate better with other Mi-8 pilots/datalink?)

Seem to only have a few Instrument approach procedures for only a few select airports. Limited database

• ED Team
Todays, for me, GNS 430 I bought at its beginning 15 USD is a module I have to re-pay to be used in the L-39C ? WTF ?

Yes, if you bought it when it was first released, you now have the 2D overlay for all aircraft (except those with advanced nav already) and you have the 3D bits for the Mi-8, the only addon you would need are the 3D bits for the L-39 for 5.99 USD.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

^ that's even $3.99 if you have bonus points to spare.

I also bought the NS430 day one (for the Mi-8 ).

I wish I could pay the same amount to get the Garmin GTN 750 and 650 3D models in the aircraft of my choice in X-Plane.

Believe me, in XP it's a pita to put that kind of instrument in a virtual cockpit if they're not already shipped with the proper integration.

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
34 minutes ago, Weta43 said:

The E-shop currently says the supported maps are

• The device supports navigation on next maps: Caucasus, Nevada, Normandy 1944 and Persian Gulf

Did the newer maps ever get added ? Syria for example ?

Partially.

Syria and Falklands don't have any terrain maps (no coastlines or water bodies). Some of the aerodromes there still bear internal names like 'ID00034'. And some Falklands airfields (those added in the most recent updates) are outright missing.

Dima | My DCS uploads

• 7 months later...

Can anyone tell me if this module is completely forgotten, or will it still receive new updates and new maps?

I was interested in buying it, but I'm afraid it has been completely forgotten and won't receive future updates...

Ryzen 7 5800X / 64 GB HyperX RAM DDR4 (3200 MHz) (4 x 16 GB) / AMD Radeon RX 6700XT 12GB GDDR6 / 1 X WD_BLACK 500Gb PCIe NVMe TLC SSD / 1X Samsung 980 Pro SSD M.2 2Tb / PSU Cooler Master 800W Gold / Logitech x-56 hotas / Logitech G Flight Simulator Rudder Pedals / Delanclip Fusion

• 3 months later...

I just bought the Mi-8 version of the NS430 and it doesn't show up.

Did I just pay for the dashboard installation option only of a product I don't actually have and now I have to buy the NS430 "system" to have it show up?

I'm having a flashback to others have this conversation years ago. 

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I just bought the Mi-8 version of the NS430 and it doesn't show up.

Did I just pay for the dashboard installation option only of a product I don't actually have and now I have to buy the NS430 "system" to have it show up?

I'm having a flashback to others have this conversation years ago. 
You need to purchase the base module of the NS430 IIRC, and then you can purchase the various module specific ones. I do have them all, (and never used them), so I don't really remember.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, MAXsenna said:

You need to purchase the base module of the NS430 IIRC, and then you can purchase the various module specific ones. I do have them all, (and never used them), so I don't really remember. emoji2373.png

I knew you'd show up. :smoke:Thanks

That's... unfortunate. It's not horrible since it's on sale, but maybe some bold text spelling it out. because it's a bit ambiguous on the Steam page. 

The NS 430 can also also be separately purchased as an integrated cockpit panel option for DCS: Mi-8MTV2 and DCS: L-39 Albatros.

Less than clear. 

• Like 1

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I knew you'd show up. :smoke:Thanks

That's... unfortunate. It's not horrible since it's on sale, but maybe some bold text spelling it out. because it's a bit ambiguous on the Steam page. 

The NS 430 can also also be separately purchased as an integrated cockpit panel option for DCS: Mi-8MTV2 and DCS: L-39 Albatros.

Less than clear. 
I agree! Might be a Steam issue, as I believe you are "forced" to get it in the ED shop. You get a message "needs another module" or similar.

• Like 1