No comms in flight

Hi

I have started playing on the Spit in 2.5.1 and I have found that the comms menu works on the ground but not in the air. I am using realistic comms.

Has anyone else had this problem, and is there a solution?

Thanks.

CptT

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

The usual "suspect" in cases like this in all DCS modules is using comms command (default /) instead of push-to-talk command (default RAlt + /). Double check your assignments, that's probably it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Hi

Thanks. That's exactly what it was. I'm not even sure why they bother having two separate buttons for that.

I had actually looked to see if there was a PTT button, but didn't see it the first time. It's different looking for something if you don't know it exists rather than looking for something when you're pretty sure that it does.

Cheers!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 3.3GHz, RAM: 32GB HyperX Fury 1600MHz DDR3, GFX: EVGA GTX 1080, OS: Windows 7 Home Premium SP1, Joy: TM Warthog, Peds: CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR3, VR: Vive

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My comms seem to have disappeared completely now. I have a joystick button assigned to PTT and the keyboard / assigned to communications. Neither is working now.

Any thoughts?

As far as I'm aware I have. No menu comes up at all, it's not just that nobody replies to my radio calls.