2.1.1 Repair Issue

DD_Fenrir

Flew in multiplayer server and landed with failed propeller govenor, damage to right wing and missing right aileron. Ran repair via Ground Crew comms menu. Physical damage to wing repaired and aileron replaced by repair function, however on takeoff the follwing issues became apparent:

1. Could not exceed 2100RPM at any throttle setting even with Propeller Pitch lever in fully forward position. Cycled several times but no increase in max of 2100.

2. *NOT APPLICABLE* - Canopy would not close, either via assigned key (Ctrl C) or by mouse click on the canopy handle. *Think I'd forgotten to close the side door! Doh!*

Edited by DD_Fenrir

The way I read Fenrir's post, he meant before takeoff, or just after starting takeoff run, so there's nothing to "slow down" from anymore :D.

Repair scripts get glitched in DCS on regular basis after installing patches, for various planes and offline/online scenarios. It's quite possible that Spit got fudged this time around.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.