Others cannot see my server

About a year ago, seemingly out of the blue but maybe correlating with an open beta update, other users were no longer able to see my server that I would host. I had not previously had to do any port forwarding but opened 10308 for both TCP/UDP for my ASUS router. I’ve tried adding firewall outbound allowances and tried everything I could think. Still people cannot see my server. Any tips or suggestions? windows 10, asus gt-ac5300 router, latest firmware, latest open beta versions. I have a separate modem/router. Thanks for any assistance

I have seen this from time to time on the server I play on.

If I don't see the server I can generally connect using the "Connect by IP" button

It will auto fill the last server you used and just hit connect. Otherwise post your IP address, we use discord.

Not saying there isn't something wrong, just see if that works.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I would post this down in the "Multiplayer Server Administration" Area strikerdg

Don't know enough about it, post exactly what you have and i'm sure the guy's that do this all the time could help.

No, the server should be up and running then others can join using ip. The server I sometimes use just disappears from the server list at times.

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Thanks for the suggestions. I have solved the issue though.. it’s was either caused by a router not being bridged with the modem properly or due to IP pass through being turned off on the ISP side. Not sure which solved it but it is resolved. Of note DCS is the only application that I have had an issue with but I’m glad it is fixed!