Realteus ForceFeel Haptic Pad Review

WTF!! I made an order last year, march, never heard from them apart from the mass mailing they did, no specific answer to my mails.

And now I see they are delivering to people having ordered AFTER me???!!

Who do you guys send emails to? I tried the support contact, and the "tomas" guy, never received an answer to these emails. And it seems the realteus website is now down again....

EDIT : I just received an email from Tomas after my second email in a row I made after reading your reports. Seems like my order will be dispatched too. Maybe they are going in reverse order date....

Edited by Whisper

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

WTF!! I made an order last year, march, never heard from them apart from the mass mailing they did, no specific answer to my mails.

And now I see they are delivering to people having ordered AFTER me???!!

Who do you guys send emails to? I tried the support contact, and the "tomas" guy, never received an answer to these emails. And it seems the realteus website is now down again....

EDIT : I just received an email from Tomas after my second email in a row I made after reading your reports. Seems like my order will be dispatched too. Maybe they are going in reverse order date....

Good luck sir, couple of friends got theirs already.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

• 1 month later...

Howdy, I ordered my ForceFeel cushions ~11/2018 and I recheived them ~4/2019.. (=read, I was those lucky ones who got the actual product also) They have worked quite well over a year until last week; motor number 6 stopped working. I opened the back side zipper, I had to rip of some of the padding because motor and wires were qlued to padding foam ! => Root cause is loosed wire-motor connection, motor construction is such that is not easy open it without destroying it..

So, the product quality is not super good either.. And I have tried to get contact to Realteus "support" (= there is not such thing at all), not with this subject but some other topics => Feedback from them=NONE.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. Ordered the pad end of April 2020, got it in May in Germany (fairly quick). Unfortunately, missed the 14-day grace period and only fully tried it with DCS after it has expired.

After 5 minutes into the game all motors started vibrating at full force. No reaction to the control unit's wheel, software etc. Actually even when disconnected from PC, motors just kick in after plugging the power adapter in.

Support is non-existent, no replies, nothing. Has anyone experienced this issue? Haven't opened the seat yet, but any pointers would be welcome.

Hi. Ordered the pad end of April 2020, got it in May in Germany (fairly quick). Unfortunately, missed the 14-day grace period and only fully tried it with DCS after it has expired.

After 5 minutes into the game all motors started vibrating at full force. No reaction to the control unit's wheel, software etc. Actually even when disconnected from PC, motors just kick in after plugging the power adapter in.

Support is non-existent, no replies, nothing. Has anyone experienced this issue? Haven't opened the seat yet, but any pointers would be welcome.

I usually get a non-stoping vibration after being hit or damaged, is that your case?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I usually get a non-stoping vibration after being hit or damaged, is that your case?

AFAIR, no, there was no damage to the airplane when it started.

But anyway, now I'm having this effect immediately after plugging the power adapter, even if the pad's USB is not connected to the PC. And the control unit doesn't seem to have any effect either (the LED changes color responding to the rotary knob, but the effect's strength is not changing).

did the unit work fine before?

did you install last May Windows update?

did the unit work fine before?

did you install last May Windows update?

Yes, it had worked for about literally 5 minutes in DCS. Before that I've just tried motor tests via the software that came with the unit and in SimShaker.

But again, I'm fairly confident that drivers, Windows updates, anything at PC level have nothing to do with the problem here - the all-motor-full-power-vibration starts w/o even connecting to the PC.

I'm sure it's an electrical problem and was hoping someone had already encountered it and would give some hints on resolving it.

Ordered mine in Feb 2019, still no word or product. They may have gotten away with my money, but they gave away their reputation and credibility for it as I'm letting everyone know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Are you in US? It seems that realteus guy is just ignoring US orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it had worked for about literally 5 minutes in DCS. Before that I've just tried motor tests via the software that came with the unit and in SimShaker.

But again, I'm fairly confident that drivers, Windows updates, anything at PC level have nothing to do with the problem here - the all-motor-full-power-vibration starts w/o even connecting to the PC.

I'm sure it's an electrical problem and was hoping someone had already encountered it and would give some hints on resolving it.

ups no idea, sir. Good luck.

I experienced a similar problem when installing the update for win10 may 2004. The forcefeel did not start and the first time I just unplugged it and plugged it back in. The next day it was no longer working or doing the same process. I went back to release 1909 and the pad worked again without problems.

Possible driver problem with the May 2004 update, and proceeded to inform Tomas if they can solve it

Are you in US? It seems that realteus guy is just ignoring US orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm in the USA. I'm think I'm starting to believe there is some anti-American sentiment coming from Realteus and they must feel justified in stealing from Americans.

Did you try another USB port? What happens if you press the button for a extended period of time?

Yes, I'm in the USA. I'm think I'm starting to believe there is some anti-American sentiment coming from Realteus and they must feel justified in stealing from Americans.

I rather doubt that . My view is that they're on a shoestring budget and that shipping from EU would be prohibitive . Also , EU has stronger consumer protection laws , which is prolly a factor in prioritising them .

Stated US deliveries from China are either waiting on enough orders for a factory batch , or are a victim of the huge Covid-related shipping backlog , or of filling a container or all of the above .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I rather doubt that . My view is that they're on a shoestring budget and that shipping from EU would be prohibitive . Also , EU has stronger consumer protection laws , which is prolly a factor in prioritising them .

Stated US deliveries from China are either waiting on enough orders for a factory batch , or are a victim of the huge Covid-related shipping backlog , or of filling a container or all of the above .

A friend ordered a throttle from WinWing in Chinaa month ago, he received his product last week. So they don't get the covid excuse. Shoestring budget and waiting for a large enough batch? Hello, I prepaid for the product AND the shipping. Mind you this order was placed back in Feb 2019. And they have not even had an ounce of courtesy to respond to any of my emails with an update it any info whatsoever. Don't make excuses for this sorry company. If there are going to be excuses, let it come from them. But that will never happen, because they don't communicate.

A friend ordered a throttle from WinWing in Chinaa month ago, he received his product last week. So they don't get the covid excuse. Shoestring budget and waiting for a large enough batch? Hello, I prepaid for the product AND the shipping. Mind you this order was placed back in Feb 2019. And they have not even had an ounce of courtesy to respond to any of my emails with an update it any info whatsoever. Don't make excuses for this sorry company. If there are going to be excuses, let it come from them. But that will never happen, because they don't communicate.

I am not making excuses for this company . What they have done is inexcusable . I am merely trying to provide rational alternatives to your paranoic "anti-american" statement .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I am not making excuses for this company . What they have done is inexcusable . I am merely trying to provide rational alternatives to your paranoic "anti-american" statement .
Fair enough smokey. My frustrations are solely with the company.

• 2 weeks later...