Piercing Fury Mission #14

Avalanche110

Having some difficulty on mission 14.

After the initial assault on ANGELS compound i am tasked to Identify and destroy a convoy of 10 vehicles including a AAA.

Once I have found the convoy the AAA is stationary while the convoy attempts to go around it.

If I destroy any unit in the convoy, all units scatter into the trees and never reveal themselves again.

Without destroying every unit the game does not proceed.

Also When the B52's bomb the infantry, multiple units survive and despite finishing them with another bomb run, the game does not proceed. The B52's will usually crash into one another during RTB.

Lastly, AI wing men are quite useless in this mission. Often crashing during attack runs, refusing to attack targets for one reason or another. They will often crash into the tanker during refueling. (probably an ED problem)

Any tips or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

I have enjoyed this campaign immensely so far and looking forward to its conclusion.

Id like to thank Ranger 79 for all the effort that went into this truly immersive campaign.

Guys, I need to test Mission 14 and 15 and see what has changed. I have been working my real job alot lately. I hope to have both mission tested this weekend, hopefully I can fix without having to request a fix from ED.

Hi Ranger :)

Actually I ve successfully pass mission 14 lately (latest stable version) thanks to my wingmen.

Convoy is dispersing in the Wood but not a big issue.

According to me (so take it for what it worth) two missions have an issue :

- mission 15 as you mentionned

- mission 8 : looking at the video looks like the Map has changed and the arty position is nearly impossible to find ... (look at the thread) now they are in the woods

Good luck with your work and thanks for your great work !!

Mission 14 has been tested and I modified alot of things to include removing trees along the road route; everything is working well. Will be submitting the fixed mission once I test Mission 15 tomorrow and adding tree removal to the Mission 8 arty location.

Love ya work buddy. When you get a chance the 4 player Co-Op needs some love

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Missions fixed and sent to DCS / ED

Patch Notes:

Mission 08: Removed some trees blocking target view

Mission 14: Removed trees, adjusted AI helicopter landing logic, adjusted enemy vehicle waypoint logic

Mission 15: Removed trees along main road, fixed friendly helicopter landing / timing, and bomb in zone for bridge trigger (GBU-12) added

Tested the mission multiple times, good to go!