Mig-25P

My friend, there´s no need to put these pictures in so high resolution if you only want people to see them. :lol: 1080p would do.

By the way, very good models.

I have a pathological hatred for jaggies, and wanted the little details to be visible.

Thanks to all of you, it means a lot.

I have a pathological hatred for jaggies, and wanted the little details to be visible.

Don't we all..

Looking awesome as always.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Don't we all..

Looking awesome as always.

Thanks, joey.

By the way, I wasn't paying attention to thread title. Did the P variant also had all that array in the pitot tube? I think that only R and RBs had them along with elongated and thiner nose.

Pics of a P variant with any semblance of resolution are hard to find, the ones i have, and i believe it's a mig-25P, did have it.

amazing thumbup.gif

what is the current poly/tris number of your model ?

Thanks.

That's subdivided, it sits at 13+ million polys, un subdivided it's 2.5 million.

I'm sure they'll implement it in the game ;)

Unfortunately they won't implement this model. For the same reason why RAZBAM is not making the MiG-23. ED wants to remake the present but old models. MiG-23, MiG-25, Tu-95, F-4E, B-1B, F-16C etc.

May the THRUST be with you

Unfortunately they won't implement this model. For the same reason why RAZBAM is not making the MiG-23. ED wants to remake the present but old models. MiG-23, MiG-25, Tu-95, F-4E, B-1B, F-16C etc.

sure? we are talking about AI only. . . there will be no issue, in my opinion. . .

sure? we are talking about AI only. . . there will be no issue, in my opinion. . .

Yep. I am sure. Will no issue with this model as an unofficial AI but this won't be realized as official, with permission of ED. Unfortunately.

May the THRUST be with you