15's day

Abburo

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can hope and cross finger:P.

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

I think, on 23 February. Because, in Russia it is Defender of the Fatherland Day. In the Soviet Union - Day of the Soviet Army and Navy

Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4 /i9-12900KF /64 Gb- G.SKILL Trident  DDR4 4000 МГц / Palit GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GameRock 8GB /Corsair HX1200 1200W 

DCS A-10C Обучающий урок "Концепция HOTAS" (RU)

DCS P-51D Руководство пилота

Обучающие миссии для Ми-8 (Радиооборудование)

Yes, but with the Sun in Mercury, Mars rising, and the wind coming in from the Sou' West, veering South, it seems to me that the augers are not conducive to an imminent release.

The seaweed is wet too, so that's not at all a good sign!

Well its the long version of my writing above! but very more funny:megalol: more time to understand uh-1h.

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

Yes, but with the Sun in Mercury, Mars rising, and the wind coming in from the Sou' West, veering South, it seems to me that the augers are not conducive to an imminent release.

You speak lies, charlatan!

For I have gutted the hare and its liver was clear! These are good portends, fellow Romans!

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

Say it isn't so. :cry:

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You speak lies, charlatan!

For I have gutted the hare and its liver was clear! These are good portends, fellow Romans!

It was gutting hares that led to the fall of the Roman empire! Astrology is the future, and I always find seaweed never fails.

I can safely predict that the MiG-15 will be released on a day with a very distinctive two letter combination in it. That combination will be the letter A followed by the letter Y. This day will also experience higher levels of traffic on the ED servers.

You heard it here first folks!!!