"The Wolf Pack" | Su-33 Campaign WIP

"The Wolf Pack" | Su-33 Campaign WIP  

40 members have voted

1. 1. "The Wolf Pack" | Su-33 Campaign WIP

• Colored emblem.
    • Black and white emblem.
    • Screw that. I can do better! See my post below.

• 1 month later...

Still not dead. Posting to let you guys know. :P

College still has me occupied, but come Winter Break, I'll go nuts with completing a good part of this campaign.

Also expect a new trailer at some point featuring more voice actors and more than just two stupid missions. :P Also better music. Not Linkin Park. Some good ol' fashioned Ace Combat. >:D

The person I'm relying on for the Moscow (the cruiser) admiral's voice however continues to bail out on me, so I gave up on him. It's stalling the project. Anyone else want to help?

I need an admiral for the Moscow. :O Leader of the fleet. I already have a voice for the Kuznetsov (a very good one at that) but I need another...

• 1 month later...

Hey spades, still need another voice actor/Pilot for the NATO side?

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel

Hawk Squadron Flight Lead(Offline)

All hell will break loose when I get online :D

"A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum."

Always lookin'. Winter break is coming up in a few days so I'll get to continue working on this project. Finally.

Awesome, the experience will be good for me. Hopefully I'll get my gear setup and get some practice in before I start :D

Also just a few quick questions. I am relatively new so pardon me, but will I be able to play the older version of Lock On when I get lock on FC2? I heard you could just get FC2 instead of getting FC and then the second version. Is that correct?

Also, is the story behind LOMAC is that its a fight between the Russians and the Georgians? and NATO is on the Georgian side? Just need to clear that part up for story reasons (I'm working on a story using lomac as a base)

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel

"A pilot who doesn't have any fear probably isn't flying his plane to its maximum."

• 3 weeks later...

Just played through the missions so far... Damned good!! Can't wait to see more missions in this campaign! Keep up the good work.

By the way - the Su-33 skin in the photos at the start of this thread... Wow! That's the best skin I've ever seen for FC2!!

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

Just played through the missions so far... Damned good!! Can't wait to see more missions in this campaign! Keep up the good work.

By the way - the Su-33 skin in the photos at the start of this thread... Wow! That's the best skin I've ever seen for FC2!!

Glad you enjoyed it. :3

The project has, unfortunately, been on hold... but I'm going to have some free time soon (finally). I just have to get in contact with the guy who does the Kuznetsov voice.

I gave up getting a voice for the Moscow. The person SUPPOSED to do it keeps bailing on me and stalling the project. So I said screw it. I'll just re-write the script.

EDIT: Also still looking for a one-time go on a NATO pilot voice. Can be from any NATO country featured in Lock On.

Edited by Spades_Neil

I can be the NATO Pilot voice :3. Canadian or American please :thumbup:

1Lt. Matthew "Hex" Angel