Christmas Update 24.12.2015

The_Fragger

looking forward to the choppers guys... all of them!

It looks like its all moving along nice and smooth.

I like it, I like it a lot.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Very good news guys. Thanks for sharing.

Intel i7 7700K | ASUS MAXIMUN IX Hero | GSkill RBG 3000mhz 32G(4x8G) | MSI Trio 1080ti | 1x M.2 SSD Samsung 960PRO 512G | 1 x WesterDigital 4T | Corsair AX-850W | Monitor Alienware 34" aw3418dw | Oblisidian 800D |CORSAIR H80 | Teclado Logitech G15 |Mouse Razer DeathAdder Elite | Trackir 5 + Clip pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | Pedal MFG Crosswind

looking forward to the choppers guys... all of them!

It looks like its all moving along nice and smooth.

I like it, I like it a lot.

Oh Rogue Trooper! My helicopter friend. Finally, a guy with me. :P

Everyone says Stuka! Stuka! here. :D

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Ugh. An otherwise great update. Isn't starforce what LN just abandoned on the MiG-21?

No. All modules are required by ED to have starforce protection. LN revamped their starforce integration to hopefully fix the problems with activation some people were having.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Oh Rogue Trooper! My helicopter friend. Finally, a guy with me. :P

Everyone says Stuka! Stuka! here. :D

Yeah, Stuka will be great.

But its the choppers that count for me!

:D

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

That's great news on the Helo's, ok can wait for a Tornado, don't wait too long or your advisors will be using zimmer frames. Don't suppose the Aerospatiele would be Puma or Super Puma? A Dauphin? Or and Airbus tanker? But you said it would fit in with the helo's. Always was rubbish at riddles.....but like surprises lol

Spectacular update gentlemen! Thank for the great news! I hope the holidays went well, and look forward to seeing the release dates!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

• 2 months later...

It seems to have gone a bit quiet on the Gazelle front lately (or have I missed some dev updates?).

In the OP Polychop talked about a release, if all went to plan, for Q1 2016. Well....we have just over two weeks left of that period, so I was wondering if this is still the plan or have there been delays since December when the OP was posted?

Any info gratefully received :D

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Yes we announced it for Q1 -> so stay tuned ;)

It seems to have gone a bit quiet on the Gazelle front lately (or have I missed some dev updates?).

In the OP Polychop talked about a release, if all went to plan, for Q1 2016. Well....we have just over two weeks left of that period, so I was wondering if this is still the plan or have there been delays since December when the OP was posted?

Any info gratefully received :D

2D/3D Artist

MILTECH-5 /PD

Lead 3D Artist - TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BO-105 PAH1A1/VBH / HKP-9A / BO-105 CBS-5 KLH

Eurofighter Typhoon

https://www.facebook.com/PolyDynamicsDCS/

Windows 10 (x64)

3x Corsair SSD GT 250 GB

Mainboard: Asus STRIX Z390-F

CPU: Intel Core I9-9900K @ 3.60GHz

RAM: 64 Gb

Graphics: MSI GForce GTX 980 TI 4GB

HOTAS Warthog

Hofmann Simpad Rudders

Oculus Rift / Oculus Touch

Heavy Metal is the law ! :punk:

The larger question I have is it in ED's hand and is testing underway to allow for fixes so it can make a Q1 release. ED is the final hurdle as I understand it.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Thanks for the reply :thumbup:

Not long now then :D :pilotfly:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thanks for the reply :thumbup:

Not long now then :D :pilotfly:

Not even "two weeks"! ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

Spool up vid required pre release bitte (s'il vous plait)!

As a pre requisite, we do require to be airborne fast; spool up, stability controls and the results of not engaging them, hover trim... etc.. just the standard stuff to get airborne.

Yes, I know it ain't proper.... but it is righteous.

• 3 weeks later...
Waiting.... Q1 ended... Or have I missed the buy button?

You might need to refer to this...

Dear all,

On Sunday, April 10 at 1200 US Pacific Time, Polychop and I plan do to a Youtube livestream of the Gazelle. Next week we plan to move the Gazelle into test, and we think this is a great time to start showing off the near-final product. In addition to me trying my hand at flying the Gazelle, the Polychop team will be on chat to answer Gazelle questions posted in this thread.

https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCHa9LMylydkT0T3qSzAVrlw#tab=1

In addition to showing off the Gazelle, we will also be providing a first look at a massive texture overhaul DLC of the Caucasus map done by Starway. More information on this will be coming.

Please post your Gazelle questions here for Polychop.

Thanks,

Matt

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

Windows 10 Professional

• 5 years later...
On 12/24/2015 at 10:33 AM, Ohgr said:

Glad to see such a positive response to the new project announcement and news. Thank you all for the kind words as I am happy to be onboard with these great guys. Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has an enjoyable time.I will keep everyone posted on progress as the 87 proceeds.

Any chance of an update in terms of what happened to this project? Considering the date, I have to assume that it was cancelled for some reason. I am fairly new to DCS and would absolutely love to see the Stuka make it here. It would be nice to know what happened and if there is any chance of a revival?

• 2 years later...