DCS Carrier Wars - Round 1.2 - Battle on the Black Sea

104th_Maverick

Just some feedback for 104th, you may have forgotten to change the ping limit for the event. The ping limit was 300 for the event, (one of the reasons I signed up), but the server was set to 250 and hence me and another buddy of mine got kicked from the server for having pings above 250 but below 300. I was a constant 260-ish with my buddy around 280.

I tried asking the organizers, but they were too busy with the event, that they bother.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting event and requires a lot. Especially seriousness and concentration. Only one mistake can cost a lot. We felt it on our skin. I do not know, bad luck ... I'm sorry because we could have been much more.

However, great job REDFOR... primarily 51st guys.

We are looking for the next round (maybe this can be weekly event?) in which we will be presented in a much better performance. ;)

Thanks to organizers and all participants.

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

I have suggestion for next time.

Instead of everyone sitting in the ATC channel all groups should be split up into channel 1 to 7 first, Once in channels, ATC then moves down through TS channels asking per group to spawn that way theres only 4 on the deck at anyone time. Thsi is because old KUZ has limited spawns on the deck.

If the ping limit was 300, (Im assuming it was 250) I didnt notice any warping or rubber banding my end even on the carrier if that was the case.

I hope the event went well hopefully do it again next time

Thanks for 104th to hosting and everyone that took part.

I'd like to suggest or ask for the following:

Can anyone provide us with as much as possible with the terminology that is used for communicating with the ATC on deck?

The only navy plane I have is the Su-33 and I only started flying it because of the event. Now that I enjoy it, I'd like to learn to communicate correctly. A pdf file or a word document with some/most/all of the proper terms would be very appreciated. If that happens, then maybe we should all learn that and use it in the next event.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

A quite interesting flight in an international environment. Waiting for the next one.

Thanks to 104th for hosting and managing this great event, and congratulations to the Red team for the well-prepared gameplan, particularly to those who were able to return to the Kuznetsov safe and sound...