TPOD

HR-Crumble

Hi all,

Hope you’re all good during this CV19 issue.

I’ve been away for about 6 months from the Harrier but made a come back last week. I’ve noticed the TPOD is still a little glitchy - track point not selecting, sometimes now slewing etc - is the TPOD still in beta or still a WIP?

Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole plane is still work in progress. The TPOD is generally working well but does have some bugs as you have noticed. I’ve found most problems go away if I use a hat switch to slew it rather than an axis.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD

Check that you don't adjust the axis (no curve, no saturation) if using the slew axis. It fixed it for me... only drawback is the axis' are a bit sensitive with default settings and the ridiculous short "Mini-Stick" in the Warthog.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

you have not missed anything in 6 months. Now you can draw circles over AAR points on the Overlay on the EHSD. I suggest put it on the shelf for another 6 months. You might have 1 new feature
...and JDAMs ...and ATHS with F10 markers ...and NSEQ routing system, for example.

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

And many new bugs...

Harrier is a pain in the ass when used in a operative mission right now...

Yeah, sure. That's why there are so many recent videos on YouTube with the "useless" AV-8B in larger missions, where despite all the "bugs" it works pretty well.

Shagrat

I dont have big problems with the av8b. I didnt known why so many ppl have that big issues.

i have the a10 since release and was very exited for the release of the av8b to replace my old hog. yeah i was disappointed too but i came back at the jdam update and im very happy with the module. we know things happens slowly at razbam but i dont have big issues in sp and very small coop sessions.

anyway the tpod has something going on. sometimes the slave function works perfect and keeps overperfect in the spot no matter how hard i work the plane in turns. sometimes it keeps boresight.

i work alot with wpt overfly option.

i hope they will keep improving the av8b

:matrix: =SPEED IS LIFE=:matrix:

http://www.planeandpilotmag.com/speed-is-life.html