F5 Manual

dbw

Is there any place to get a direct download for the manual? I know where it is in the sim. I need a direct download so as to put it in my Ipad. The file is too large to move to my Ipad as is.

Many thanks.

You can always use a cloud service like OneDrive or Dropbox for this kind of thing. That’s where I keep all my DCS guides and manuals so I can read them on my iPad at the same time as playing DCS.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Is there any place to get a direct download for the manual? I know where it is in the sim. I need a direct download so as to put it in my Ipad. The file is too large to move to my Ipad as is.

Many thanks.

Do yourself a favor and get the App "Goodreader" ... its not available for Android and so it's one of the true jewels of the IOS world.

On this App I have the Manuals of every DCS aircraft, including the 700 pages NATOPS manual for some of them, and the App can get to them via wifi transfer, network Access using shared folders or via Dropbox/OneDrive.

Here you can see how it looks:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3120570&postcount=5

The most useful App that I've on my iPad :)

Cheers

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Rudel is right, Goodreader is a really useful app, but to get started, just create a folder called DCS on your cloud server, e.g. OneDrive, Dropbox, and put all the guides, manuals in there via your computer. Then via the appropriate app - OneDrive/Dropbox - you can view them on your iPad as the system can view pdfs without any additional apps.

Files in the cloud are not stored on your iPad, so no worries about space. Anyway, these guides are not big. Even the large main manuals are only around 20Mb, about 4 songs worth!

After you’ve got used to all that, apps like Goodreader add bells and whistles.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Files in the cloud are not stored on your iPad, so no worries about space..

Actually, GoodReader cant use the files directly on the Cloud, it has to download a copy .. so if you have a large library it can use a chuck of storage space ... my previous iPad was 64 GB, and Goodreader is one of the reasons that when I upgraded the iPad, I went with a 128 GB model:

C6v4byv.jpg

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB