SU-25T not shown

gdotts

if you're meaning the free to play versions its the SU-25a.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

TF-51 trim

Having trouble trimming up the bird. I in game go control option I have buttons from my warthog joystick bound to the trims nose up nose down left and right but they do not respond in game. any ideas please.

Thank you

Having trouble trimming up the bird. I in game go control option I have buttons from my warthog joystick bound to the trims nose up nose down left and right but they do not respond in game. any ideas please.

Make sure you make changes to the right aircraft and difficulty setting that you fly with.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria