Slow Downloads

I have been having problems with the last few updates with download speeds. I am connected via Shaw Communications which has excellent Upload and download speeds. The deltas on todays update were extremely slow in uploading and the torrent download is progressing normally. Anybody else seeing this. If time zones matter ie bigger client load, I am in PST zone

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...

I have downloaded Open Beta to three different hard drives and tried to copy all of the planes and

jets and terrains. My resourse monitor says Im getting 8 megs per second but DCS is below

1 meg per second. I will leave PC on for days trying to DL terrain and planes and it will get

to 89 percent and crash. I erased everything DCS on My C drive and am re-installing now.

586875790_Whyonlyonemegpersecondinsteadofatleast6mbps.thumb.jpg.977954192269a5d9b842fa4cbff6aed4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sense the F14 came out, I get nothing but one meg per second so the Persian Gulf update took

me 15 hours to download. I wonder if DCS is throttling speeds or what ? I cant believe only

a few people are having this problem, as March 28th was the last time I wrote and its still

happening to me on all downloads as of April 16th 2019.

this is crazy slow! my up/dn speeds are 100 mb up/100mb down through my local isp…. but I am lucky to get 3 mb… off dcs speeds downloads... torrent... something is seriously throttled! it would benefit everyone if it were opened so we could move the files! IMHO.. Frustrated!!

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I had this problem, the download speed was so slow that I couldn't even download a 800MB update after nearly 20 minutes. I cancelled the update and now DCS won't launch if I try to run the .exe or updater again.

Is there a way to repair the install and try again?