• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news from Belsimtek about "15th"?

A little quiet here ....

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Belsimtek release F86, mig-15 and maybe cobra but not finish the Mi8!

the f86 is in beta and mig15 come...

All dev need focus beta version and after build other module!

$$$$......

this is a major problem of ED and tiers part

I believe that if they wanted money they'd choose a different profession or subject.

"I believe that if they wanted money they'd choose a different profession or subject. "

I think that they noticed earnings generated by the modules of the blow they everything is made to take out them the fastest possible to the detriment of former module

• 4 weeks later...

Pushed back until January?

Why, does ED not want it to interfere with K4 sales? lol

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

Please how it looks with the development. It was promised in December 2014Mig-15bis?

No one has ever promised anything. All the dates of release are stated as provisional, and let's face it, there wasn't even a plan to release a MiG-15 when the Sabre was rolled out.

Early next year is fine with me.

Day one preorder for me. Anyone noticed the new soundset the MiG-15 already has in game? Just listen to that sound when she takes off...

btw: is anyone able to provide a MiG-15Bis Flight Manual for the community here? I think it would be just awesome to read a little about how to handle this beauty until we can take her to the DCS skies, finally. Help on getting that manual would be really appreciated. Thx in advance...:pilotfly: