[FIXED] Progress on Key bindings

Trubshaw

On 8/27/2023 at 3:47 PM, TOViper said:

Also, this keybinding has a wrong name in the file input > keyboard > default.lua (and maybe in a few input files more)
It should be labelled with "KONTR LAMPTABLA Indicator and Warning Table Test".

Why do you consider the name "wrong"? They sound the same to me, just that yours is more detailled.

If its okay for you, I would likely keep the label as-is, to not mess up the existing localization for it.

Edited by Zabuzard

Hi Zabuzard!

Thanks for digging into!

Regarding the naming, I wrote my posting with the idea to avoid confusion for future pilots.

What I had in mind was the  following:
The word "KONTROLL" could be added for the action referring to the test button in the cockpit on the right side (labelled "KONTROLL") , and the word "LAMPTABLA" chould be added for the action referring to the test button in the cockpit on the left side (labelled "KONTR LAMPTABLA"). I am 100% sure you understand that it's not the very best idea to use the word "KONTROLL" for the left test button, when the right button is labelled with exactly that expression. Why not labelling actions according to the labels in the cockpit?

But the more important issue than the confusing naming is that the keybinding for the KONTR LAMPTABLA test (as written above) doesnt't work.

Kind regards!

Edited by TOViper
  • Like 1

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1