VREST page missing?

fullwoody

So i picked up the update this morning, and was prepping for a carrier launch, went to click the VREST page and it seems to be missing. i didn't see anything in the changelog?

Anyone able to confirm or deny this missing issue.

Anyone able to confirm or deny this missing issue.

VREST seems ok on my install.

Just did a SP cold start in Open Beta 2.5.5.33552 - Menu > VREST > STO, etc was working as previous.

Please post a track if you continue to have issues.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Yep VREST working fine here also

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well dang it. i guess disregard. i loaded up the same mission i was testing and boom there it was.... ugh!! it really wasnt there. must have been a loading glitch or something. i was on a boat, so i went to land first to see and it showed up. then went to the boat and it was there.

thanks though.

Yeah you won't get the VREST page option if you are in A-G mode either. Just to say it won't always be there as a selection at the top of the MFD.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you have to have the engine running for VREST to appear.

IIRC I've seen not... seeing it... you know what I mean, while still on ground power.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Its a good idea to launch DCS a few times after an update. I had a few strange "bugs" right at the first launch after an update,like stuck planes, engines not starting, across different modules, only to these issues magically disappear after a restart or the second day.