i5 4690k @4.3 Ghz, 16Gb RAM, GTX 1070 @1080
Old 06-14-2020, 11:54 AM   #2382
Skyracer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceandar View Post
My computer is quite old.
i5 4690k @4.3 Ghz, 16Gb RAM, GTX 1070 @1080
I have about the same. It got much better when i disabled tacview
MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView
Skyracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:35 PM   #2383
Skyracer

Server down?
MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView
Old 07-04-2020, 09:14 PM   #2384
Skyracer

Server crashes alot!

Last edited by Skyracer; 07-05-2020 at 12:26 PM.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:29 PM   #2385
Skyracer

Is there anyway to get the tacview file from the server?
Old 08-02-2020, 08:49 AM   #2386
La Unión | Atazar

This past week I have started to go red with the Hornet to balance. I usually fly on a blue side because it is what identifies me, but if we are all on the blue side, the mission is meaningless. The problem is that in the Desert Víper mission the following happens. You have to travel 100 miles from Bandar Abass to intercept targets, after intercepting, you have to travel another 100 miles of chase, because they are in air-ground attack configuration and flee to take refuge in the sams of their ship fleets. This means that most of the time you have to travel 200 attack miles and 200 return miles without having achieved any objectives. The problem is that the refueling planes are over the airports of the red side and not several miles ahead protected by ships, for this reason, rather than refueling in the air, we prefer to land directly. If refueling planes were in the mid-range of the journey, it would be possible to establish an intermediate orbit without having to return to base each time the enemy hides in their aircraft carriers. Just a suggestion. Don't get me wrong, the 104th for me is the best multiplayer server in the whole community and I am grateful to be able to participate. A hug.
La Unión | Atazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:35 AM   #2387
Mustang
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Unión | Atazar View Post
This past week I have started to go red with the Hornet to balance. I usually fly on a blue side because it is what identifies me, but if we are all on the blue side, the mission is meaningless. The problem is that in the Desert Víper mission the following happens. You have to travel 100 miles from Bandar Abass to intercept targets, after intercepting, you have to travel another 100 miles of chase, because they are in air-ground attack configuration and flee to take refuge in the sams of their ship fleets. This means that most of the time you have to travel 200 attack miles and 200 return miles without having achieved any objectives. The problem is that the refueling planes are over the airports of the red side and not several miles ahead protected by ships, for this reason, rather than refueling in the air, we prefer to land directly. If refueling planes were in the mid-range of the journey, it would be possible to establish an intermediate orbit without having to return to base each time the enemy hides in their aircraft carriers. Just a suggestion. Don't get me wrong, the 104th for me is the best multiplayer server in the whole community and I am grateful to be able to participate. A hug.
In Desert Viper you guys on red need to attack and capture Khasab airbase just south of Bandar Abbas to gain a foothold so the flights are shorter just as blue has to do, if you go straight for the a2a action without any groundwork you must expect longer flight times and more difficult situations.

BTW there are tankers over Qeshm Island and the base itself isn't too far from the frontline, you don't need to keep flying back to Bandar Abbas.

Last edited by Mustang; 08-02-2020 at 09:41 AM.
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote