Mission 13 minor issues, feedback - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-02-2020, 08:39 AM   #1
DimSim

Default Mission 13 minor issues, feedback

I enjoyed this mission.

Had a few minor issues:

1) Lead APC drove into the sea. Convoy started moving but slowly and in leap frog like bursts. APC eventually drove out of the sea a few miles behind, caught up and move to lead position, then convoy appeared to proceed normally.

2) Near the end, my task was to fly over the convoy to assess damage. This did not appear to register. I flew back and forth over the convoy barely missing power poles, then tried wider circles, accelerated time etc. Eventually after many minutes when I was flying a wide circle looking for missing vehicles, it suddenly triggered as complete.

3) I swapped out mini guns for rockets at the start because I hate the mini guns. Unfortunately I was asked to fire warning shots at a truck. Not so easy with rockets, mostly because I only started with 7 and had 2 remaining. Thankfully that triggered and the truck stopped. (I also accidentally turned on my door gunner who nearly destroyed the truck before I stopped him. Nice to see door gunners working in this mission. Slick always more fun with door gunners!)
DimSim is offline   Reply With Quote