Great job!

Toastie

Deka,

WOW! You've done a great job with the JF-17. Thanks for the free-trial, which allowed me to see for myself, what my buddy had been going on about all these weeks. I bought the module yesterday. It's a very flyable and versatile beast. It may be a while before I get back in my Hornet.

As I've been optimising my set-up, I've noticed a couple of niggles. I'm using a Warthog HOTAS, keyboard and Touch Portal combination.

Autopilot OFF - this is mapped by default to my stick, but why isn't this an Autopilot ON/OFF toggle? This would be a real blessing.

External Lights - I've been trying to set up Touch Portal for this and some other 'head down' stuff, but the switch logic doesn't really work. Many of the switches are three-state and options are available for 'state-1/off' or 'state-2/off' but generally it seems it does the action in only one direction. Isn't it possible to provide a single button solution to 'cycle' the states also? 'state-1 -> OFF -> state-2 -> OFF ->'?

Other than that there's very little to grumble about and my buddy and I have been having great fun obliterating a wide range of ground and air targets in this gem of a jet.

Thanks!

R

I have requested the autopilot toggle and cycle bindings for all such switches before. I hope they will include them soon. They have already included some of my requests such as Master arm toggle. There is a dedicated thread for binding requests [collections] something.

There is one thing to grumble about and that is trim reset function which doesn't seem to exist in the modeled block.

That AP toggle binding should be there, but the reason OFF was bound by default is becuase the real HOTAS is that way probably

Not that I could find in the Control Menu. There is only the ‘autopilot OFF’ option. (S7: Autopilot Off)

The only way to manipulate the A/P otherwise is via the UFCP.