104th Phoenix - Operation Longbow - Dynamic PvP Mission

104th_Maverick

Rebooting server now.

We have found that if we launch the mission in Single Player on our dedicated machine before hosting it that the server launches much faster and clients seem to be getting in to the server a lot quicker.

The downside of us doing this is it makes our auto restart script a bit useless, so until ED fix the memory usage issue it looks like we are on manual server restarts for a little while, so with that in mind we probably will have some server down time over the coming weeks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys need a discord channel

Why ? No, thank you. It is already bad enough split between TS and SR, and besides Discord is not really any better than TS.

And on a second note, I believe that the 104th guys are the creators of the DCS Multiplayer Addicts Discord

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

BLUE Unit on Sochi that they (RED) apparently couldnt find & kill. It's a tank sitting in the treeline next to a road. "37T EJ 77027 07952, el86ft MBT MA1A2 Abrams B/SOCH/TANK/1" can't post screen right now

Disregard the generator stuff, that is F10 MAP bug.

edit: oh boy in a hurry and tired xD, got connection problems, probably not going to connect anymore! Good night guys =)

20180205055239_1.thumb.jpg.71f9247c69ea7ea133bccb5705b6599a.jpg

20180205055231_1.thumb.jpg.888952743d05d755bc1aae6bb85fb928.jpg

Edited by ApoNOOB

;3381257']Rebooting server now.

We have found that if we launch the mission in Single Player on our dedicated machine before hosting it that the server launches much faster and clients seem to be getting in to the server a lot quicker.

The downside of us doing this is it makes our auto restart script a bit useless, so until ED fix the memory usage issue it looks like we are on manual server restarts for a little while, so with that in mind we probably will have some server down time over the coming weeks.

With preloading an instant mission client side, the connection to 104th Longbow takes 1 minute, and again 1 minute to get into slot and all stuff loaded. So really a problem? I´d say no.

I guess it´s more a "how is my internet connection"-problem beside some loading logic of 2.5 (MP wise and how your system is capable to render/load stuff)

Edited by docWilly

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Anyone else this "unnatural" brownish "fog layer" in current mission? Is it caused by the cloud layer?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Correct me if I'm wrong but I realize that I'm able to rearm and refuel my A10C without being on the airport frequency. Is that correct behavior?

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

RED Ka50 Stuck

Hey guys, I think Ka50 at FARP Zemo slot A1 spawns between trees with rotor blades stuck against tree. Im not 100% sure though, it was so dark. Only thing I could see was my rotors not moving with engines running.

Could you check please? Thanks

Hey guys, I think Ka50 at FARP Zemo slot A1 spawns between trees with rotor blades stuck against tree. Im not 100% sure though, it was so dark. Only thing I could see was my rotors not moving with engines running.

Could you check please? Thanks

I noticed that as well.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Don't know if you guys changed something but yesterday I was able to play without any issues and joined the server in less than 20 secs.

I jumped into choppers on blue side and did work perfectly.

I got eviscerated on my Gazelle by a Mig 29 but still lot's of fun!