Can we have news on the new Kuznetsov

ked

I feel like it's been forever we've seen the Kuznetsov. The Su-33 trailer showed it 6 months ago and it felt like it was looking pretty advanced and fonctionnal so I wonder why it's not in the game yet or even spoken of

I never fly Russian aircraft and I think I've landed on the Kuznetsov 5 times in 10 years but I would love to see all the current Russian aircraft and carrier get full clickable cockpits, awesome flight models and reworked carriers. To me, we have a good assortment of western jets, yes I'm biased given the Hornet will be out, but I think the better those Russian jets are modeled, the better the carrier is, the more people will start flying, the more fun I'll have.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 1 month later...

up

Intel® Core™ i5-2500k CPU@4.20GHz 64 bit operation System Windows 10+ Pro NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 - Memory: 16.0 GB - 500gb ssd samsung - Samsung 27"SyncMaster TA550 monitors [SIZE=1][B]- [/B][/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]TM Hotas Warthog[/SIZE][/FONT] Trackir4 - TM Rudder Pedals.

• 5 weeks later...

That's a shame. Looks like he'll have to soldier on in his current form.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.