Su-33

combatace

Yea, can be alittle lengthy process, but if you make one object completely finished, its just a matter of moving keys and editing the mapping. Thought I'd also add that the visibility argument can be used for other things aswell, like the undercarriage when its retracted and the nozzle on afterburner.

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new feature added. You can add your name on the plane just below the canopy as shown in screen shot, there will be 10 slots and two texture templates, 5 names on each. I'll be giving texture files as UV maps. And yes they will depend on second digit on plane as below

1 = name 1...........0 = name10

ScreenShot_070.thumb.jpg.8c485ca373d370f122095cb036e2c5bb.jpg

Edited by combatace
  • Like 1

Been looking forward to someone doing the 33 for a very long time.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

Alright, couldnt quite find the post, but found a little info, or key word to maybe get you going. Heres the link:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=560009&highlight=billboard#post560009

Its a billboard function, if I remember correctly it should be set to z axis.

EDIT: added some pics to help you along

01.jpg

02.jpg

AS to what exactly the setting should be on these I am not sure. But can be pretty certain billboard should be selected.

Edited by OldCrow

Billboard rotates on a single axis, you must use sprite for it to always face the camera.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Billboard rotates on a single axis, you must use sprite for it to always face the camera.

Can you tell me exactly how to do it? Because with sprite too I'm having no joy, its still rotation along single axis.

Edited by combatace

sprite.jpg

With this plane, you see the face you want always toward the camera is facing the "x-axis", so in LomUtils choose "Calculate S, T, SxT", "Sprite", "Axis", and select the axis you want facing the camera (in this case "x").

Should work then. :)

• Like 2

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

sprite.jpg

With this plane, you see the face you want always toward the camera is facing the "x-axis", so in LomUtils choose "Calculate S, T, SxT", "Sprite", "Axis", and select the axis you want facing the camera (in this case "x").

Thanks Blaze:). You are my hero. I don't know why but my camera faced negative axis and I rotated the pivot to 180 degrees.

Hi ACE, new mod is so nice !!!

Do u want to make su-30 (AI) else ?

30 and 34 but a single is taking more than 3 months and I have only a few months left of my free period, yet will try to do it as much as possible as most of the thins will just need a resize.

• Like 1

sprite.jpg

Great stuff! +1