104th Phoenix F-15C Skin

104th_Maverick

We are making our beloved F-15C skin by Beemer520 available to the public!

We loved it so much that we wanted to share it with everyone. The pilot even has a 104th patch on his left shoulder :D

Users who install the skin will be able to see 104th members flying in our server in the Black F-15s, as all our reserved F-15Cs have this skin, so if you're merged with or see a Black Eagle in the skies you'll know its one of us!

Users can also add it into their own missions and enjoy flying the 'Bat Eagle' for themselves, it really is a fantastic aircraft to look at in game!

Massive thanks to Beemer for his hard work in putting this together.

S!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Awesome, thanks for sharing, it looks really sharp

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

• 6 months later...
;2385525']

We are making our beloved F-15C skin by Beemer520 available to the public!

We loved it so much that we wanted to share it with everyone. The pilot even has a 104th patch on his left shoulder :D

Users who install the skin will be able to see 104th members flying in our server in the Black F-15s, as all our reserved F-15Cs have this skin, so if you're merged with or see a Black Eagle in the skies you'll know its one of us!

Users can also add it into their own missions and enjoy flying the 'Bat Eagle' for themselves, it really is a fantastic aircraft to look at in game!

Massive thanks to Beemer for his hard work in putting this together.

S!

Mean looking

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...