Red Flag Rumble - Mig21 vs F5 - Round 2 - Page 13 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-26-2017, 08:45 PM   #121
tscro88

Reputation power: 0
tscro88 has a spectacular aura abouttscro88 has a spectacular aura abouttscro88 has a spectacular aura abouttscro88 has a spectacular aura about

Here's the tacview I could get my hands on...

https://youtu.be/vrUryiK6uJ8
tscro88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:47 AM   #122
Briggers

Briggers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tscro88 View Post
Here's the tacview I could get my hands on...

https://youtu.be/vrUryiK6uJ8
This is awesome, man. Thanks a lot.
Briggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:05 AM   #123
tscro88

tscro88 has a spectacular aura abouttscro88 has a spectacular aura abouttscro88 has a spectacular aura abouttscro88 has a spectacular aura about

Sorry I was all up in your grill chasing that Mig! Lol there were 4 of us tripping over each other
tscro88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:58 AM   #124
Briggers

Briggers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tscro88 View Post
Sorry I was all up in your grill chasing that Mig! Lol there were 4 of us tripping over each other
Ha! I was so focussed on the bandit that I somehow didn't even see you guys coming in until it was all over.

My main lesson from the event is that I need to talk to GCI way more - I had been chasing that bandit for quite a while waiting for a solid visual id before firing and a question over comms would have made the kill a lot quicker and safer.
Briggers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #125
Vampyre

Reputation power: 9
Vampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really niceVampyre is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggers View Post
Ha! I was so focussed on the bandit that I somehow didn't even see you guys coming in until it was all over.

My main lesson from the event is that I need to talk to GCI way more - I had been chasing that bandit for quite a while waiting for a solid visual id before firing and a question over comms would have made the kill a lot quicker and safer.
I thought you were chasing the one in front of him so when he started to turn I followed got tone, uncaged my seeker and waited for a better angle to shoot... My missile left the rail right as Moose popped into my view and I had no Idea you were under my nose... that one was very messy but luckily only the red guy got hit.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"
Vampyre is offline   Reply With Quote