Profiles directory (HOTAS, TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC etc.)

Please use this thread to post links to profiles for your HOTAS (X52, Cougar...), TrackIR, TouchBuddy, VAC, Shoot and other I/O related devices/software. It would be nice if you could also add a short description or layout overview of your profile. Please remember to check your links from time to time to make sure that they are still valid. And if you want feedback for your profile, feel free to start a dedicated thread as well and post the link in here, as this sticky is supposed to be a library, no discussion thread. :)

Happy simming :pilotfly:

Edited by Acedy

Cougar Profile for DCS:Warthog by Viper (Level High)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=61236

DCSWarthog_Viper.jpg

Cougar Profile for DCS:Black Shark by Viper (Level High)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=33583

DCSBlackShark_Viper.jpg

Cougar Profile for Flaming Cliffs 2.0 by Viper (Level High)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=51736

FC2_Viper.jpg

Cougar Profile for DCS:Huey by Viper (Level High)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=105368

DCSHuey_Viper.jpg

Edited by Legolasindar

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Attatched, several versions of X52. To see them more clearly, print to XPS format. Maybe You will have to change some keys in the profile and in game, like "ç".

Work in progress...

Version 1.0 and version 1.1. They are different: the first engages cannon with 1st trigger and fires with second, and the layout of the latter resembles more the Hokum's handles than the former. versions 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 are built from 1.1.

Watch:

1. key assigments of 1st & 2nd trigger (letter "ç" instead of space in one of them).
  2. the V1.1 consumes more CPU cycles. I do not know why .

Edit2: Added Version 1.2 that fixes the CPU usage.

Edit 23-12-2009: Added versions 1.3 and 1.4 (N.f.A.: skip 1.3 and use 1.4)

Edit 28-12-2009: Added version 1.5. It is a simplified vesion of 1.4 and uses "pinkie" for trigger. I find much easier to fly with this version.

DCS Black Shark for X52 + Track IR by Martillo1 V1.x.zip

Edited by Martillo1
see message

Vista, Suerte y al Toro!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you list a plain x52 profile and NOT the x52 pro profile. Do everyone a favor and give the link for the CORRECT old drivers to use. Or include the old drivers with your profile. In other words please dont contribute to the confusion that Saitek enjoys and likes to sit back and watch....still!

Here are the drivers for 32 bit XP http://driverscollection.com/?H=X52&By=Saitek&dpage=2 You can choose other OS. The SST software is there too you will have to run a new search for it. free to dl from here.

Edited by emenance

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

NEEDS PROFILE FOR T.Flight Hotas X

:helpsmilie:Just got a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X.Nice stick,reminds me of the X45,but a bit better.:joystick: I could sure use some good profiles for Black Shark,and some other sims(other versions of Lock On,IL2,FB,etc.),if possible.It would be most greatly appreciated:thumbup:Thx,<~S~>,all :pilotfly:

If you list a plain x52 profile and NOT the x52 pro profile. Do everyone a favor and give the link for the CORRECT old drivers to use. Or include the old drivers with your profile. In other words please dont contribute to the confusion that Saitek enjoys and likes to sit back and watch....still!

Here are the drivers for 32 bit XP http://driverscollection.com/?H=X52&By=Saitek&dpage=2 You can choose other OS. The SST software is there too you will have to run a new search for it. free to dl from here.

I'm not using his profile, but it is for the newer SST (using .pro files) software version. I'm not sure what you mean about drivers, as that is a different, though related, issue. Folks using X52 Pro sticks, as opposed to X52 sticks, should have the correct drivers installed for their equipment. Someone posting a profile shouldn't have to concern themselves with advising people on the drivers for their own hardware.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

CH Products profile for Lock On and Black Shark. For the Lock On profile be sure to view the included readme.

Here are some features of the CH Lock On profile

- Pinky button on CH Throttle used as a shift function to double the amount of buttons available

- Air brake will close if open when afterburner engaged

- CH Throttle mini stick in mouse mode used as Target Designator Cursor

- Repeating key for radar slew for vertical and horizontal and repeating key for RF expected range to target (hold hat button down to repeat)

- Macros to release multiple chaff and/or flare with timed spacing

- Wheel brakes assigned to rudder toe brakes with deadzone. Press pedals all the way to engage

- Laser cooldown override button

- PDF and Excel file of controller layout

1170719290_BlackShark.thumb.JPG.a6ebcb3d1c668cb42caf0dda281c91b5.JPG

LO.thumb.JPG.a3e2cc47738c2510da60583e07152f29.JPG

Black Shark CH Profile 08-02-10.rar

Lock On CH Profile 08-02-10.rar

Edited by Crunch
Profiles Updated
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

S77th-Konkussion's CH Profile

CH Products: FS PT PP (buy from http://www.provantage.com/ch~880CHPD.htm)

EDIT: FC2 map & cms files attached to the bottom of this post.

For Flaming Cliffs 1.12b (also good for FC2 when you make the appropriate key changes- all scripting features carry over)

This is the Profile I use to fly online. Please read carefully before downloading & use. You MUST account for my key changes in YOUR setup or parts of this CH map may not work for you. Your keyboard, etc may be different than mine- Adjust YOURS accordingly.

(download) Kon's CH map. Preview my map with these printable labeled jpegs. Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals. Like always- this map is subject to change

Important Notes:

Ministick (TDC cursor) is set to "mouse" in CHMGR, Set LOMAC mouse axis like this (preview) You'll need to slow the mouse pointer speed in ctrl panel prior to flight. ALT +Rightshift is LOMAC key for "cockpit mouse-slow" (this is works MUCH better @ default in FC2)

Cleared "F12" default key assignment.

(see preview) This is default Teamspeak/ Ventrilo PTT (push to talk) My PTT is "capslock"

Cleared number pad "5". Conflicts with Track IR5 centering key.

EJECT sequence assigned to ministick center button doesn't work.. I'll get back to you..

No- I don't have any engine start/ shutdown commands on this map. Yes- I did that on purpose. Keyboard function.

Scripted features built in: (must activate CMS in CH manager setup to use scripts)

See the labeled jpegs for reference.

Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

2. Speedbrake Throttle Sensor: If the Speedbrake is UP- it will drop automatically when full throttle is applied.

3. Autopilot modes- Operate HAT for 1 second in desired direction to engage. Quick hit in any direction to disengage.

4. Progressive Toe Brakes- (not separate left & right- sorry. Bitch at ED about it) wink.gif The more you press down on the pedals, the more the brakes are applied. Increases "W" key input frequency, eventually holding the key full on.

DCS A10C profile: Download here Layout pictures are included in the file, or if you want a preview-refer to my picture albums here on my forum profile page:

http://forums.eagle.ru/album.php?u=3710

FC2 map- CH.rar

FC2_01.thumb.JPG.8678accbb5748cc4edfbc4c9e9b34fa6.JPG

FC2_02.thumb.JPG.91a6d67b61921958f6c1649be116e0cc.JPG

FC2_03.thumb.JPG.c2bcc1e9e021daf596d107fe4ad08031.JPG

1. Speedbrake Precision- When pressed & released- Speedbrake Toggles full up or down. When pressed & HELD (+1 sec)- Speedbrake remains UP as long as button is held- drops automatically when released.

Edited by S77th-konkussion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

profile for 16000m thrustmaster

Hi, i would be very pleased if someone can share the profiles (for flaming cliffs 2 or black shark)for the 16000m thurstmaster

Thanks in advance.

P.S. don't know if this is the correct site to do this request.

Asus P6T deluxe V2 | I7 950@3.8 | 6 GB DDR3 (@1600 Tri-channel)

2x ATI 5850 (crossfire-->OFF) | Creative X-Fi | SSD OCZ Vertex 3 | OCZ ZX Series 1250W PSU | TrackIR 5 |

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To admins:

I don't remember if I actually posted this vid before (my PC freezed). Feel free to (re)move it again.

How to import Saitek SST controller profile from any to any Saitek controller compatible with SST Programming Software.